Wild Kittens.

Right now I have a cat that moved in about 2 years ago.

I also feed the neighbors cats on the backside, 5 Adult and 4 kittens(all tabby).

Now there has come a stay cat sitting on the wall with three adorable kittens.

They are very afraid of me, but eat off the food I put up on the wall.

Is there any good tips on how to get the three kittens more tame.

One is black, two are orange. (one of the orange has a black sock and is sooo cute.

One other problem is that my fatty catty hates all other cats.

I don't believe there is anything to do about that.

Indeed, there is nothing you can do about your pet cat's objection to other cats, mine is the same way. Given this, be careful to keep your assistance to the strays low profile and if possible out of sight from her as this will really set her off.

As for how to tame, I think the larger question is should you tame. Unless you have reason to think you can find homes for them, it may be better to allow them to retain their distrust of humans. Homeless cats can be the target of cruelty so unless you are sure you can protect them, better to let them stay distrustful as it may save their lives.

Suggest you settle for just feeding them with one big exception: you must ctach the Mom (and when they are old enough, the kittens) and get them to a vet to be spayed/neutered. If you don't you will have a major population explosion on your hands that will rapidly exceed your feeding capabilities......

It would be kind to also het them vaccinated when you take them in.

Indeed, there is nothing you can do about your pet cat's objection to other cats, mine is the same way. Given this, be careful to keep your assistance to the strays low profile and if possible out of sight from her as this will really set her off.

As for how to tame, I think the larger question is should you tame. Unless you have reason to think you can find homes for them, it may be better to allow them to retain their distrust of humans. Homeless cats can be the target of cruelty so unless you are sure you can protect them, better to let them stay distrustful as it may save their lives.

Suggest you settle for just feeding them with one big exception: you must ctach the Mom (and when they are old enough, the kittens) and get them to a vet to be spayed/neutered. If you don't you will have a major population explosion on your hands that will rapidly exceed your feeding capabilities......

It would be kind to also het them vaccinated when you take them in.

Thanks, I'll do that.

The dog rescue center here on Samui can help me catch them.

The put something in the food so they fall asleep, and now they know where to get food.

Off course I'll pay for the spaying.

To bad my fatty catty hates all other cats I would like to take care of the yellow with black sock.