Chanfurniture

ChanFurniture

Hi everyone,

As a sponsor in the Chiang Mai sub forum, we would like to invite everyone here on Thaivisa to have a look at our store ChanFurniture which is located on the Chiang Mai - Lampang road near the Carrefour outlet.

Please click on our banner on the Chiang Mai Sub forum next to Mealsonwheels site and it would give you clearer information on how to locate us.

We try to provide out products at reasonable prices as compared to our competition. We carry most furnishings such as Sofa's, Cabinets, Kitchen Furniture, Mattresses, Beds, Safes, and even do good Blinds (including wooden blinds). We also do free delivery provided its not too far off from town. ie more than 30kms.

There is always someone who speaks English in the store. Just let our staff know that you do not speak Thai and we would then be able to serve you better with an English speaking staff.

Thank you and hope you would consider checking our store out should you be shopping for some furniture.

ChanFurniture.

How do advertisements like this get on the forum?

If one is a sponsor, it is OK to post an introductory greeting, and once in a bit mention any special event, sale, etc.

And he is also a good friend of ours (TV)....we've known him for years.

I also have bought several items from Chan, and was quite satisfied. :o

Do you have any sofa beds (preferably Queen size, but not essential) similar to what you would find in the States (sorry, I'm not too good at describing this)?

yes we do have sofa beds, many sizes.

Can you arrange delivery to Hua Hin/Cha Am area?

we can arrange delivery from our Bangkok branch to Hua Hin area through one of the local courier companies. eg: Nim See Seng etc.

Where are they located?

If you pass by the Carrefour and Index Living mall on your left going towards Lampang on the Superhighway road, we are about 400 metres on before the Esso petrol station.

• 1 month later...

I was looking for some furniture yesterday and so I tried Chan Furniture on the Super Highway.

Ended up buying two beds, a mattress and a wardrobe all for an excellent price. They have a very good selection of furniture and very helpful staff. I went there at about 3.30, spent about an hour in the shop, the furniture was delivered was delivered at 5pm and the guys even carried everything up 3 flights of stairs and then assembled everything for me!!

A great shopping experience and definitely an example for a lot of other businesses in CM! I'll definitely be back to buy more as I need it.

Thanks Chan Furniture.

Dear Hill16,

We are delighted to hear of you positive experience at our place. Thank you for your patronage and hope to serve u well when you decide to meet us again.

CF..

I was looking for some furniture yesterday and so I tried Chan Furniture on the Super Highway.

Ended up buying two beds, a mattress and a wardrobe all for an excellent price. They have a very good selection of furniture and very helpful staff. I went there at about 3.30, spent about an hour in the shop, the furniture was delivered was delivered at 5pm and the guys even carried everything up 3 flights of stairs and then assembled everything for me!!

A great shopping experience and definitely an example for a lot of other businesses in CM! I'll definitely be back to buy more as I need it.

Thanks Chan Furniture.

they do have a nice selection at chan furniture. but i don't get why everyone is making such a fuss over it. it's more or less the same stuff at the same prices you can get everywhere else. and to be honest i've seen more interesting stuff at many other places - at often better value. i got an awesome king size bed at Koncept for 4000 baht which no one even came close to in terms of classic good looks/price (admittedly good looks are very subjective). And for those who really want to save money, there's a cheap furniture market on Chang Puak road (west side, a bit before the superhighway, looks for a sign in thai with blue letters on a yellow background and an arrow pointing left) which sells great, extremely cheap wooden stuff and will deliver nearly any amount for only 80 baht. i got a couple of great low coffee tables for 350 baht each, a nice big lacquered desk/table for 700 and some nice open cabinetry for about 300 each. it's not high class stuff, but it's all charmingly funky and sturdy. you can even go down a bit in quality for about half those prices and still get some nicely functional stuff. finally, home pro has great deals on mattresses - i got a slumberland for 9900 that was marked down from 40000 (could have been a marketing gimmick, but it was still far better than other mattresses normally priced at 9900.) of course, had i known about the latex mattresses available (see related thread), i might have opted for one of those instead. anyway, point being, it pays to shop around. i'm sure chan furniture is perfectly good but don't get too swayed by all the recommendations here on thaivisa. just my two baht.