Uphoisterer

Woofer

We had a office guest chair that needed to be done last year, one of the girl's brother's friend of a friend who knew a dog once.... any way they took it down to a place in Jomtien, that long road down from Tesco on the main highway, it was pointed out to me once, on the left - a long way down that road. Sorry a bit vague I know. But lots of chairs etc. being recovered.

I have a leather chair that needs to be recovered. Anyone know of a uphoisterer in Pattaya?

There's a shop on Theprasit Rd that i've used with good results, if you call them they'll come to you and pick up and deliver.

Tel: 0816874035 Located at the Thappraya end as you travel towards the T junction with Thappraya, its on the left just past soi 17.

I have a leather chair that needs to be recovered. Anyone know of a uphoisterer in Pattaya?

There's a shop on Theprasit Rd that i've used with good results, if you call them they'll come to you and pick up and deliver.

Tel: 0816874035 Located at the Thappraya end as you travel towards the T junction with Thappraya, its on the left just past soi 17.

Thanks. I will give it a try.

Also a good one on Soi Potisan, about half kilo in from the Naklua road end, on the right hand side, opposite the 7-eleven. Corner shop house unit with sofas and chairs all over the pavement.

Edited by NanLaew

150 metres inside Tanon Chaiyapreuk2 Jomtien

there is a curtain shop and a kitchen shop next to each other. the curtain shop do all manor of upholstry and they are young/friendly and keen to work, being in a quiet area they are much more appreciative when they get a walk in.

If a ferang walks into a curtain/upholstry shop in central pattaya or naklua they might get vacant looks and non interested behaviour..

1 thing i do advise though, is to send a Thai to get the price. Double pricing is still common practice in ANY thai owned shop as soon as they see a ferang face. They just cant help them selfes and seeing as they get away with it 90% of the time they will always carry on doing it. Even my friend who speaks Very good Thai gets exactly the same double pricing.

Never buy anything that didnt already have the price displayed. your asking for trouble if you have to ask "HOW MUCH?"

lol

. They just cant help them selfes and seeing as they get away with it 90% of the time they will always carry on doing it. Even my friend who speaks Very good Thai gets exactly the same double pricing.

Never buy anything that didnt already have the price displayed. your asking for trouble if you have to ask "HOW MUCH?"

lol

Unless you only shop in major company outlets you will be hard pushed to find any prices displayed on goods for sale in private businesses here in Thailand.

You just need to now the average prices of the goods you want to buy and barter with them or shop around and look for the best price.

Its the only way to shop as a farang in Thailand!

Edited by sotsira

. They just cant help them selfes and seeing as they get away with it 90% of the time they will always carry on doing it. Even my friend who speaks Very good Thai gets exactly the same double pricing.

lol

Unless you only shop in major company outlets you will be hard pushed to find any prices displayed on goods for sale in private businesses here in Thailand.

You just need to now the average prices of the goods you want to buy and barter with them or shop around and look for the best price.

Its the only way to shop as a farang in Thailand!

Opposite View Taly appartments, you will see Kitchen studio on the corner, look to the right about 15m to 20 metres.

Ive had one 3 piece suit made there and the other one recovered very good price, door to door service.

I dont think I would go anywhere else, and not tourist prices. I cant complain on this one.

Peterpan