Thai Girls Lay'em On Their Backs

Andrew Hicks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife tells me that the very bad bananas are fed to the ducks.

lmao.gif

My wife agrees and says they should be cut off very close to the base for best affecting..

Also, the US Food and Drug Admin, known for being very tight on claims of medicinal values of products, allow the banana industry to state the true fact that bananas lower blood pressure.

Try the inside of a peel on mosquito bites! Amazing...

Good fun this one, thanks folks ! The USDA is probably on target especially if it is cut off close to the base. :o

Yes, I know some ladies (back home) who would like to cut it off close to the base.

One crucial point is that bananas emit a toxin that causes nearby bananas to ripen too quickly and go off quicker. So whatever you do with your bananas, don't place them near another bunch of bananas...

you have been warned. Just remember: Don't put your banana near a foreign banana. :o

Banana trunks are cut into sections, ornately decorated with flowers, incense, and candles. They are then set on fire and sent floating down the river during Loy Krathong.

Not really "set on fire" - that implies the banana trunk burns, whereas in fact it's the (usually 3?) candles that are lit.

post-35489-1218904090_thumb.jpg

BANANAS ARE RADIOACTIVE!

According to NASA Astronomer, Dr. Sten Odenwald:

If you are worried about your radiation risks, you should probably stop eating bananas (rich in radioactive potassium isotopes).

Sounds alarming, but it isn't because virtually every atom in nature contains one or more radioactive isotopes. Even the human body is a low grade source of nuclear radiation. :o

http://www.solarstorms.org/SWChapter8.html

And I assume you all know why bananas are curved, thus creating the above-cited problem in the first place???????? :D

No we don not, but something tells me we soon will.................... :D

Well.... I read that they are in fact straight when they first begin to grow.... and..... as they grow downwards they begin to turn upwards towards the sunlight...and..hey presto..... you end up with curved bananas!!!!! Sounds plausible to me..... :o