Looking For Condo In Pattaya

im looking for a condo in pattaya central to buy ( limid 1.000. 000 ---- 1.500.000 BAHT)

1 or 2 room ( 38 or larger sq.m)

% 100 farang own

not too old bulding..

prefer: closer sai 3 , south pattaya, near carrefour , like that.. ( NO NİRUN OR 9 KARAT CONDO)

"NO JOMPTİEN" ... want buy condo which not far from beach road ( 2 km limid)

waiting for answers ..thanks..

p.s. [email protected] you can sent also pictures of condos if you have any offer

<br />im looking for a condo in pattaya central to buy ( limid 1.000. 000 ---- 1.500.000 BAHT)<br /><br /> 1 or 2 room ( 38 or larger sq.m) <br /><br /> % 100 farang own <br /><br /> not too old bulding..<br /><br /> prefer: closer sai 3 , south pattaya, near carrefour , like that.. ( NO NİRUN OR 9 KARAT CONDO) <br /><br /> "NO JOMPTİEN" ... want buy condo which not far from beach road ( 2 km limid)<br /><br /> waiting for answers ..thanks.. <br /><br /> p.s. <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> you can sent also pictures of condos if you have any offer<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I strongly suggest you invest in property anywhere in Thailand other than Pattaya. Please, speak to any foreign investor who has been her five years or more, and they will universally tell you that the police will hit your front door at some point and tap you for a few thousand euros, normally locking your wife in a shithole till you pay for an invented and utterly spurious charge. Pattaya is NOT a good place to invest. Look elsewhere. The situation here will not make your buy a good investment.. Many foreigners are selling up right now,because Pattaya is no a good place to invest.

As always everyone knows everone else's best interest, the OP didn't say he was investing, buying and investing are 2 different things. He said he wanted to buy and without all the details of his personal finances and why he wants to buy I don't see how anyone can give advice. He just wanted to know about buying a condo.

This a good forum and would be a lot better if you didn't have to listen to everyone's irrevalant 2 cents.

This concludes my 2 cents.

<br />im looking for a condo in pattaya central to buy ( limid 1.000. 000 ---- 1.500.000 BAHT)<br /><br /> 1 or 2 room ( 38 or larger sq.m) <br /><br /> % 100 farang own <br /><br /> not too old bulding..<br /><br /> prefer: closer sai 3 , south pattaya, near carrefour , like that.. ( NO NİRUN OR 9 KARAT CONDO) <br /><br /> "NO JOMPTİEN" ... want buy condo which not far from beach road ( 2 km limid)<br /><br /> waiting for answers ..thanks.. <br /><br /> p.s. <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> you can sent also pictures of condos if you have any offer<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I strongly suggest you invest in property anywhere in Thailand other than Pattaya. Please, speak to any foreign investor who has been her five years or more, and they will universally tell you that the police will hit your front door at some point and tap you for a few thousand euros, normally locking your wife in a shithole till you pay for an invented and utterly spurious charge. Pattaya is NOT a good place to invest. Look elsewhere. The situation here will not make your buy a good investment.. Many foreigners are selling up right now,because Pattaya is no a good place to invest.

i know pattaya sinse 11 years and i like it.. want to buy home closer pattaya central.. thanks anyway..