Koolpunt Ville 12

Thaihog

I'm thinking of buying a house at KV12 and was wondering if any TV members have any experiences (good or bad) in living on a KV Moo Ban?

My main concern is once the houses are built will the Moo Ban still be managed to a high standard?

Cheers :o

Friend stays in one in K9; management seems pretty good - but they are still expanding that one.

Where is K12?? Can you let us know pricing??

Highway number 1317 to Sankampang, Moo Ban is near the third ring road. Only about 10 mins from airport plaza.

The house I'm looking at is 388 SQM, 5 bed, 5 bath, price 5.89 million. That price includes a standard 125 SQM plot so I will probably pay nearer to 7 million to get a larger plot. Plot upgrades are a very steep 14,500 per square metre. The show house looks very impressive.

Cheers...

My best friend lives in a Koolpunt village and he gets incredible service from their permanent followup service people.

Electricians, plumber, dry wall repairs, you name it, they come and do it, charges are involved in many cases, but seem quite reasonable for first class work.

They throw an annual party and even shuttle service to main gate.

Since he is not a handyman by nature, he is really located in probably the only village system that has aftercare to any degree.

He pays for it in high common area fees but it is perfect for him.

He assures me that the common practice of "abandonment" by the developer once the development is completed won't happen to him as Koolpunt has to make a profit from the common area fees and their property ownership is so vast that they will be building new developments for generations to come.

He bought a large "cookie cutter" house of average design. His three extra bedroom windows on the second floor were made of wood so are inoperable after time due to the wood warping, so he leaves them closed all the time and uses aircon when the guests need air. The only true negative I can see and I understand metal windows are being used now by Koolpunt. Yes, they tend to be more expensive feature for feature than many other price conscious developments.

Friend stays in one in K9; management seems pretty good - but they are still expanding that one.

Highway number 1317 to Sankampang, Moo Ban is near the third ring road. Only about 10 mins from airport plaza.

The house I'm looking at is 388 SQM, 5 bed, 5 bath, price 5.89 million. That price includes a standard 125 SQM plot so I will probably pay nearer to 7 million to get a larger plot. Plot upgrades are a very steep 14,500 per square wah. The show house looks very impressive.

Cheers...

The house I'm looking at is 388 SQM, 5 bed, 5 bath, price 5.89 million. That price includes a standard 125 SQM plot so I will probably pay nearer to 7 million to get a larger plot. Plot upgrades are a very steep 14,500 per square metre. The show house looks very impressive.

Cheers...

Do you really want to live in a moo baan? 5.5M will get you a lovely house with pool on 1600 or 3200 suare metres, of course you have to build it but that's no problem !