Tv Record ?

Pierrot

I'm amazed at the speed the thread "Pad Lay Seige On Gov't House, Nbt Tv Station" is growing. In a bit more than 12 hours, this thread has been visited more than 29,000 times and more than 600 post have been registered. And this morning I was astonished by the number of visitors reading this thread.

Do old member have memory of similar successful thread ? What was the subject ?

PS : To celebrate this record, TV adms should think of investing in a spell checker :o

I noticed the same earlier, as when i entered the post there was around 1300 people viewing ( not seen this before )

news clippings normally bring in the most views

the current leader is http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tourists-Pai...ce-t162215.html

but this thread was closed, but by numbers in the last 13 hours , this thread may beat it.....

I'm amazed at the speed the thread "</a><a href="http://Pad-Lay-Seige-Gov-t-House-Nbt-Tv-t208578.html" target="_blank">Pad Lay Seige On Gov't House, Nbt Tv Station" is growing. In a bit more than 12 hours, this thread has been visited more than 29,000 times and more than 600 post have been registered. And this morning I was astonished by the number of visitors reading this thread.

Do old member have memory of similar successful thread ? What was the subject ?

PS : To celebrate this record, TV adms should think of investing in a spell checker :o

I have a spell checker.

Use Firefox.

PS : To celebrate this record, TV adms should think of investing in a spell checker :D

Brilliant idea! Any post with a spelling error gets rejected! 3 rejections and you're out! :D

If they did that there'd be nobody left. :D

Besides which they'd have to decide on English or American English and that would start the revolution all over again. :o

I have pretty much lived on that thread--not that I am all that interested, but I was wondering when they might shut things down and send everyone home!

I bit more actual coverage of events on the thread would be nice--updates etc. It's getting a little bit tiring: PAD is wonderful; PAD is terrible. The gov't is truly a democracy and must be respected; the gov't bought all their votes and should be thrown out!