Removal From Pattaya To Koh Samui.

BecksPattaya

Hi Becks,

Probably better to post in the Pattaya forum, as you will get more response

But when my friend moved from Pattaya to Samui, he hired a pick up truck and driver that took all the stuff, i will contact him later and PM you the details.

Boater

I dont know if my info will be of any help to you but just wanted to say that i have seen on a few occasions, motorcycles and large items being sent from the main post office, I saw them partly wrapped and ready to go up country, and i asked a Thai friend about it, and they said its not expensive to send by post. might be worth asking about, and maybe send them by that method. Good luck and hope you get sorted.

Hi pattaya_girl, wouldn't there be a weight limit? Just checked their English site but I couldn't get FAQ or other to work! In OZ the APO only allow 20kg. You sure it wasn't Pack 'n' Send or such??? :o

Motorbikes are often lined up behind the counters in Banglamung post office, ready for shipping.. Its well known that motorcycles can be sent from Banglamung post office.

Hi Meg_2003, well if you and pattaya_girl say the same thing it must be right! Just seems a bit strange!

Hey Becks, that other thing (you know what I mean) thats been discussed else where, is that all sorted?

Did you get the equipment you needed?

Hi Meg_2003, well if you and pattaya_girl say the same thing it must be right! Just seems a bit strange!

Hey Becks, that other thing (you know what I mean) thats been discussed else where, is that all sorted?

Did you get the equipment you needed?

yes BSJ all sorted now thanks :o