Retirement 800000 Baht

It seems the best Visa for me to get would be the O visa is this as easy to get as the Tourist visa and would it let me come and go to England as easy as Multi-Tourist visa does I might have to go back at any time in the duration of the visa

No problem.

Apply to Hull by post.

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/visas1.asp

Thanks Lite Beer does this have to be done in Hull can it not be done in London I am only in England for Three weeks and I do not trust the postal service in England with my passport it could cause me so many problems if they lost it (they managed to miss place some important docs. from Australia for three week before sending them back to Aus.) earlier this year

It seems the best Visa for me to get would be the O visa is this as easy to get as the Tourist visa and would it let me come and go to England as easy as Multi-Tourist visa does I might have to go back at any time in the duration of the visa

No problem.

Apply to Hull by post.

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/visas1.asp

Thanks Lite Beer does this have to be done in Hull can it not be done in London I am only in England for Three weeks and I do not trust the postal service in England with my passport it could cause me so many problems if they lost it (they managed to miss place some important docs. from Australia for three week before sending them back to Aus.) earlier this year

Hull is a lot more friendly than London.

London will not give you a Multi Entry but they should give a single entry. Give them a ring.

A Multi Entry would mean that you could enter and exit Thailand as many times as you wished for a year. It can even be stretched out to 15 months by doing the last exit/entry the day before it expires.

Most people dealing with Hull get their passport back within 5 days of posting.

Registered mail is safe.

Hull is a lot more friendly than London.

London will not give you a Multi Entry but they should give a single entry. Give them a ring.

A Multi Entry would mean that you could enter and exit Thailand as many times as you wished for a year. It can even be stretched out to 15 months by doing the last exit/entry the day before it expires.

Most people dealing with Hull get their passport back within 5 days of posting.

Registered mail is safe.

As I said before the post from Australia was sent by registered post but they still misplaced them I will give London a ring if they cannot help me I might drive up to Hull and get it done there if I do not have time for that I might have to go the Tourist visa route I will sort it out when I am in England