Problem With Sciatic Nerve

Sathip2008

Hello,

I've got a problem with my sciatic nerve :o , do you think acupuncture might help ? If yes, any place to recommend ?

Cheers :D

It can help but also important to learn specific stretches, correct muscle imbalances and reduce irritation with anti inflammatory medicine or supplements etc.

Munkala clinic in the old city does accu for 500 or 600 baht per session. Dr. Wang who works at the big chinese pharmacy across from Warowot market(500 baht) and there is the clinic at McCormick Hospital which I think is ~300 baht.

Treatments can help make the pain subside but its stretching and muscle balance that keeps it from returning. Yoga classes are a good idea if your not a self starter.

Good luck!!!

This is where I've had my much abused back worked upon, in fact I never miss this place on a visit to CM, very good reputation and a lot better than the highly priced osteopaths/chiropracters I've seen elsewhere.

"Lek Chiaya Massage: is a well established place, the proprietor, Lek, has several decades experience teaching and giving deep tissue massage. 79/1 Ratchadamnoen rd, near Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai. Tel: 0-5327-8325 "

Edited by roamer

Hello,

I've got a problem with my sciatic nerve :o , do you think acupuncture might help ? If yes, any place to recommend ?

Cheers :D

It can help but also important to learn specific stretches, correct muscle imbalances and reduce irritation with anti inflammatory medicine or supplements etc.

Munkala clinic in the old city does accu for 500 or 600 baht per session. Dr. Wang who works at the big chinese pharmacy across from Warowot market(500 baht) and there is the clinic at McCormick Hospital which I think is ~300 baht.

Treatments can help make the pain subside but its stretching and muscle balance that keeps it from returning. Yoga classes are a good idea if your not a self starter.

Good luck!!!

Agree with above.