Cowboy Guest House

KevinHunt

Some Aussie customers were looking to meet up with an old friend who owned the Cowboy Guest House but they can't find the place. It used to be on the East side of the river past Nakorn Ping Bridge then moved to West side, North of the US Consulate. Apparently they went there today and couldn't find it. Has it moved again? They are looking to contact their friend who was half American/ half Thai whose nickname was , coincidentally perhaps, 'Cowboy'. Anybody know what happened to the place or where he might be found nowadays? PM me if necessary. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

There is a Cowboy Bar near Las Vegas and he is American and used to be a famous character around twn.

I thought I'd seen it somewhere! I'll pop in and see if it's the same guy, thanks.

I may pop my nose inside Las Vegas just to see if it's still as bad as it ever was! :o

Edited by KevinHUNT

There is a Cowboy Bar near Las Vegas and he is American and used to be a famous character around twn.

I thought I'd seen it somewhere! I'll pop in and see if it's the same guy, thanks.

I may pop my nose inside Las Vegas just to see if it's still as bad as it ever was! :o

It is the same K Cowboy, his current establishment is on the way from Tuskers to Las Vegas - there you go, that's a whole evening's entertainment sorted out for you. No imported beers at Cowboy's bar but he will send out for some on request.

JxP

You have the right place! Cowboy himself, a rightly popular character, now has the small bar near Las Vegas. Which I am told IS as bad as ever!

To give directions for those who do NOT know that Las Vegas is in Chiang Mai:

First go to Tuskers. Turn right out of Tuskers and walk down the hill (one way street against you). At the T junction at the bottom turn right and Cowboys comes up on your left in about 60m. His two children are named Guitar and Banjo!

The first and most famous Cowboys guest house became The Bears Den which failed, turned totally Thai and I am told has failed again. Already.

Opposite there is Elizabethan Room which had glowing reviews here on tv. Sadly opening now is rare and sporadic due to, er, domestic problems. Prognosis for a return to their brief halcyon days: not good.

It is the same K Cowboy, his current establishment is on the way from Tuskers to Las Vegas - there you go, that's a whole evening's entertainment sorted out for you. No imported beers at Cowboy's bar but he will send out for some on request.

JxP

Excellent . A result in less than an hour!. Thanks. The couple looking for him will be very pleased.

You forgot to mention that I'll have to pass (or not) Spicys on the way back !! Very remiss of you.

Edited by KevinHUNT

I may pop my nose inside Las Vegas just to see if it's still as bad as it ever was! :D

JxP

Excellent . A result in less than an hour!. Thanks. The couple looking for him will be very pleased.

You forgot to mention that I'll have to pass (or not) Spicys on the way back !! Very remiss of you.

After 2am I thought that all roads home go past Spicy :o

the last time i went there dysentry seemed to be the disease of choice among the many canine that were hanging around out back . so best go equipped with gas mask and wellies if you need to use the toilets . that was a couple of years ago mind ,so it may be better now, ( he said doubtfully ). :o