M1g's Assistant Moderator

mrbojangles

Seeing as MiG is the only female on this football forum, i thought it's about time to give her some help with another female.

Got home from Saudi last friday and first thing saturday morning MrsBoJ is giving birth, excellent timing. So let me introduce you to BabyBoJangles, born on 6/9/08 and weighing in at 6lb 12oz (3.06kg).

As you can see, i took her to the Man City store at Middle-Eastlands on Tuesday. A junior blue for life now, hopefully not a life as long suffering as mine. :o

post-19542-1221113429_thumb.jpg

post-19542-1221113442_thumb.jpg

Seeing as MiG is the only female on this football forum, i thought it's about time to give her some help with another female.

Got home from Saudi last friday and first thing saturday morning MrsBoJ is giving birth, excellent timing. So let me introduce you to BabyBoJangles, born on 6/9/08 and weighing in at 6lb 12oz (3.06kg).

As you can see, i took her to the Man City store at Middle-Eastlands on Tuesday. A junior blue for life now, hopefully not a life as long suffering as mine. :o

Firstly congratulations, secondly its a good thing your kid cant see what she is wearing, it might scar her for life mentally, expecially when she grows up and starts wondering why her daddy doesn't support the Red team in Manchester.

Firstly congratulations,

Cheers james

secondly its a good thing your kid cant see what she is wearing, it might scar her for life mentally, expecially when she grows up and starts wondering why her daddy doesn't support the Red team in Manchester.

We don't even mention the name of the other team in my family, so she'll be as mentally scarred as her father. She'll fit right in :o

congratulations mrbojangles, she's a beauty.

Cheers Stevie. Her looks are on her mothers side :D

and james, by the time baby bojangles has grown up, city will have bought united and dismantled it.

Absolutely. I think she has picked a good year to be a blue :o

Edited by mrbojangles

As you can see, i took her to the Man City store at Middle-Eastlands on Tuesday. A junior blue for life now, hopefully not a life as long suffering as mine. :D

Many congrats,mr bj, when will you be taking her to the Mighty Dale so she can acclimatise to black pudding,pie and peas ? :o

:o

i've got a mate who gave his daughter the middle name mcmanaman about three weeks before he pissed off every liverpool fan by leaving on a free for real madrid.

Sorry BJ for littering on your nice thread, but Stevie's interesting point above does point to the overall general intelligence level of the area from which he comes from.

Hopefully, you didn't name your daughter Pojaman or something similar.

:D

i've got a mate who gave his daughter the middle name mcmanaman about three weeks before he pissed off every liverpool fan by leaving on a free for real madrid.

Sorry BJ for littering on your nice thread, but Stevie's interesting point above does point to the overall general intelligence level of the area from which he comes from.

Nay worries james. I wonder if any Chelsea fans named their kid Robinho :o

:D

:o:D

I'm not even gonna bring Football in to it fella.

Chuffed to bits, made up for you mate, best of wishes to you and the Mrs and of course to the Newbie.... :D

Cheers buddy, much appreciated.

Edit// Foul language removed from post :o

Edited by mrbojangles

Congrats on the new born mate, why on earth would you start her off on a road to misery and under achievement by making her support City? :o

P.s. I doubt very much any Chelsea fans named their kids after Robinho! :D

Peter Kenyon then? :D

awwwww Im speechless and honoured :D

congrats MrB, MrsB and welcome the lil lovely MsB

awwwwwwww :D

I look forward to meeting my assistant :D

I wonder if she might want to assist me in my dates with Jude too :D:o

MOSS - what you reckon? :(

(I forgot what month you said you will be in Bkk MrB? December?)