Where Can I Buy Large Shoes?

angelal

Sadly, I wear a women's size 10 US (42). My only pair of brown sandals died last month, and I have searched all the shoe stores at Kad Suan Kaew for a replacement pair. None of the stores carry my size except Bata, and they had a total of ONE pair of women's sandals in a 42. I bought them because I was desparate, but they aren't really what I needed. Is there anywhere else in town that I might be able to find sandals my size? Thanks!

About halfway along Chiangmai Land Road (on the left coming from Chang Klan Road), there is a fairly large shoe store. From what I discovered when I went there for men's shoes, I believe they have their own factory locally - so they may have in stock or be able to get women's sandals in your size.

Edited by Steve2UK

Sadly, I wear a women's size 10 US (42). My only pair of brown sandals died last month, and I have searched all the shoe stores at Kad Suan Kaew for a replacement pair. None of the stores carry my size except Bata, and they had a total of ONE pair of women's sandals in a 42. I bought them because I was desparate, but they aren't really what I needed. Is there anywhere else in town that I might be able to find sandals my size? Thanks!

Angelal, check out the sports gear type shops in the malls. The ones that sell genuine Nike and Adidas stuff.

I went to the one in the Airport Mall a couple of weeks a go and got a pair of very large Adidas men's sandals. Third floor I think.

Not cheap... 1200B. :o