Unity Property Management

This is a posting that could very well be in the Real Estate section but it is directed at TV members in Pattaya. If you need to move it, please wait a day or so as many of the Pattaya readers dont always read the RE section. Thanks

I am on the Juristic Committee of a newish building in Pattaya and we were considering changing management Companies.

Someone mentioned Unity Management to us but I cannot find anything online about them.

I know that they manage some buildings here in Pattaya so can anyone who lives in a building managed by them let me know what they are like or what they think of them.

Basicially I am looking for the good and the bad.

PM me if you want to rant.

• 3 months later...
This is a posting that could very well be in the Real Estate section but it is directed at TV members in Pattaya. If you need to move it, please wait a day or so as many of the Pattaya readers dont always read the RE section. Thanks

I am on the Juristic Committee of a newish building in Pattaya and we were considering changing management Companies.

Someone mentioned Unity Management to us but I cannot find anything online about them.

I know that they manage some buildings here in Pattaya so can anyone who lives in a building managed by them let me know what they are like or what they think of them.

Basicially I am looking for the good and the bad.

PM me if you want to rant.

Hi Hobart,

I'm in the simillar situation as you are and will be meeting the Unity representative on 15.01.2009.

If you still looking for info about Unity Management company, this could help you a little.

Unity Management Company Limited

92/26 Soi Naulnoi, Ekamai Road Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok 10110

Tel : 0-2711-6804-8

Fax : 0-2711-6844

E-mail: [email protected]

I have not heard to Unity. But I am also a member of a Condominium Committee in Pattaya that is currently considering a change in management company. I would be interest to discuss with anyone in a similar position.

Please PM is you wish discuss options

I am also a member of a condo committee in Pattaya (seems to be a few of us on TV!). We invited Unity to bid for our management contract a year ago. They came across very well in the pre-bid phase when we invited them to inspect the condo; and their bid was the lowest; but in the end we failed them technically because they had not complied sufficiently with our bid documents. Definitely worth looking at as a potential management contractor.

Ultimately we awarded to Sathorn Thani Management Services (STMS) and are very happy with them.

Member of a condo committee in Bangkok... the developer which has been delaying to finish the final defects have been trying to kick out the current Juristic and replace them with Unity. We all asume this is because they have Unity in their hand and want to avoid being accountable for some of the remaining work.

What you must not forget is that the money spent by Juristic normally comes from sinking fund etc which are co-owners money. Unless they have any form of earnings.

If the developer still has any interests in your building I would advice you to stay with a neutral Juristic which will keep the interests of the co-owners in mind.

Seems to be corruption in this as with everything else... we all voted to keep the Juristic we have and avoid Unity getting the contract.