Stolen Money

hotrod4098

Some posters seem to have gone a little overboard on their criticism of the OP, we all get taken in at times and I bet all of the posters on this thread have been conned at some time in the past.

BB

Really, Basil !

One post, no further involvement in the 'discussion' = TROLL !

Could be that he has read some (most) of the replies and realised he wasn't going to get any sympathy here and decided to not come back and have to "face the music".

Then again, in his only other post, he advises someone to go to their bank and do a money transfer to Thailand, 6 days after that person mentioned he couldn't do that unless he was at the bank. :o

Hmmmm, wonder if the OP is also working as an English teacher ? :D

hi a girl stole 235000 from me..she used it to buy computors for a internet shop

she told me she would repay me ...i no she was talking aload of <deleted> so just waited to see what happened

now she has given them to a thai man who has a shop and dissapeared

any one have any ideas if this is a police matter...or do i get a lawyer to sort it out..

If she stole it, sorry for your loss, but did you file a report with the police? If it was that much, I would offer a handsome reward, you will be amazed how that will work wonders! But if you lent it to her, maybe you're a fool, or would you lent the next girl back home such an amount? It has been said before, you ain't required to leave your brains at the airport when arriving in Thailand.. :o

Edited by 7

Could be that he has read some (most) of the replies and realised he wasn't going to get any sympathy here and decided to not come back and have to "face the music".

Then again, in his only other post, he advises someone to go to their bank and do a money transfer to Thailand, 6 days after that person mentioned he couldn't do that unless he was at the bank. :o

Hmmmm, wonder if the OP is also working as an English teacher ? :D

Judging by the standards of his English grammar more likely a journalist story writer for one of the Pattaya so called English news publications.

(I know I did criticise some of the posters for their immediate response to the OP but even I must question whether the OP was a TROLL).

BB

Edited by Basil B