Stolen Money

hotrod4098

hi a girl stole 235000 from me..she used it to buy computors for a internet shop

she told me she would repay me ...i no she was talking aload of <deleted> so just waited to see what happened

now she has given them to a thai man who has a shop and dissapeared

any one have any ideas if this is a police matter...or do i get a lawyer to sort it out..

how did she steal it from you????? she take from your bank or safe??,from what you say ,it was a loan as you knew about it. obviously she bought the computers for her thai boyfriend/or family to set up a shop and disappeared,it doesnt seem like you have a contract so is gonna be very difficult to recover......she knew that,shame you didnt. you can try the police,dont be alarmed but they may laugh in your face....lawyer may also but will try to help......at a fee.

ps can i borrow 300k to open a bar,i promise to pay you back :o

hi a girl stole 235000 from me..she used it to buy computors for a internet shop

she told me she would repay me ...i no she was talking aload of <deleted> so just waited to see what happened

any one have any ideas if this is a police matter...or do i get a lawyer to sort it out..

maybe you should start with a psychiatrist ??? seriously why would you ever consider getting involved in this venture when you admit yourself that you knew it was a shady deal? - chalk it up to another one of lifes lessons

Sorry for your loss------and that's what it is a loss------------you have learned a lesson and I'm betting this is not the first hard lesson you've learned. As has been said here many times invest only what you can loose and not miss. If for some strange reason she comes around again and asks for more don't be a real big fool and give her more. These girls have a way of giving you some sob story and look and then we cave in.

she told me she would repay me ...

i no she was talking aload of <deleted> so just waited to see what happened

You knew she was talking <deleted> so waited to see what happened?

Now its happened you are the one talking <deleted>.

You go figure out who is responsible and who is the fool. :o:D

roy gsd

Edited by roygsd

Fkn <deleted>!! Serves you right!! :o

hi

my thai girlfriend wants to open beauty shop needs 350000bht can you give?

she is in soi 6

k.ssss love you m....ney

post-62639-1221663966_thumb.jpg

a middle aged Guy I know,some time ago bought a house in Issan for a young girls family after knowing her approx 2 weeks,...I suppose he was quite well off and said to me he could afford it,...but their "relationship" fizzled out soon after contracts were exchanged,......He never laughed at my "expensive shag" joke though,... :o

Edited by dee123

hotrod4098 I think your on a wind up surely?

Mind you I met this bird here she "was" married apparently the x husband bought her 3 expensive diamond rings, each time she told her overseas husband "it fell off my finger" when he came back he would simply replace it with another ring!!! I mean what planet are some people from ?

...and so are you.

...and so are you.

she was talking about bottox not bollok

Your avatar says "newbie". I think we can assume that also you are new to the LOS and you are completely naive to the wily way of dubious types of Thai women. We've had a good laugh from your submission; thanks for that, there's nothing like a good laugh to brighten up the day. If you go to the police, they'll probably have a good laugh as well.

Seriously though newbie, it's a hard lesson learned I'm afraid. A good rule of thumb when you're in Thailand - NEVER LEND ANYONE ANY MONEY, PERIOD.

There are good investments and bad investments. This sounds like one of the latter. Calling it theft is akin to calling losing money in the stock market a theft - you have no legal ground to stand on here IMO.

My suggestion is just to learn a valuable lesson from this and move on. I have lost more money than this in the stock market if it makes you feel any better.

What you spend in Thailand, stays in Thailand. :o

Nobody as stupid as you claim to be would ever have that much money, be able to log on to the internet, or even apply for a passport to fly to Thailand.

Conclusion: Troll