Chicken Ceaser Salad In Chiang Mai

richoz

still waiting?. which one is it?. how can you expect people to answer a question that does not make sense?

Idiot.. Get back to your Chang.

i think you better start using a spell checker or people will think you are stupid

still waiting?. which one is it?. how can you expect people to answer a question that does not make sense?

i think you better start using a spell checker or people will think you are stupid

Just as soon as you start using correct punctuation.

I think you better start using a spell checker or people will think you are stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does. Gump, Forrest (1994)

I think you better start using a spell checker or people will think you are stupid.

You got it in one. You are stupid and your answers prove it

Now what salad do you want information on?

You got it in one. You are stupid and your answers prove it

Now what salad do you want information on?

A Waldorf salad.

Pasta Cafe on Nimman, Soi 5 offers a delicious caesar salad and i'm pretty sure it's available with chicken as an option.

BTW, it's pretty obvious what the OP wants - why get so worked up about it?

And with the spelling on Thai menus...i'm sure a 'chicken ceaser salad' can be found in town as well.

Pasta Cafe on Nimman, Soi 5 offers a delicious caesar salad and i'm pretty sure it's available with chicken as an option.

And with the spelling on Thai menus...i'm sure a 'chicken ceaser salad' can be found in town as well.

"West" on Nimmanheamin Soi 7 offers Caesar Salad and Warm Chicken Salad - both excellent. I'm sure David (chef/owner) will be happy to prepare the combo.

Thanks for the recommendations.

the Southwest chicken salad on the Mexican menu at Sojo's is well worth the 100 baht or more. At least at Sojo's at World Club, across from Grace IS.

The Sojo's behind and across from Panthip Plaza is now closed. First, they took everything good or different from other restaurants off the menu, then, they quickly ran a thriving business into the ground.

I used to eat lunch there about 5 days a week and there was always a good number of other customers, but eventually they got a new manager who started customer-unfriendly policies like no free water or bread with meals and then proceeded to strip the menu of anything unique or different from every other place in town. Within a short time, I would drive by bicycle past their empty window every day on the way to Bake and Bite who started making some of the things that Sojo's had abandoned like Buttermilk biscuits, English muffins and cupcakes with different types of icing.

Sojo's in the Night Bazzaar became a textbook case of how not to run a business and got what was coming to them. Let's hope that other businesses can learn what not to do from their example! :o

Actually, I thought he was looking for a good chicken teaser salad, one of those small chicken salads that leave you wanting to order another as soon as you finish it . . . not that I found myself very worked up about it.

Actually, I thought he was looking for a good chicken teaser salad, one of those small chicken salads that leave you wanting to order another as soon as you finish it . . . not that I found myself very worked up about it.

If you do find yourself getting worked up, though, and if you are the kind who asks yourself what Jesus would do, there is an answer to hand: render unto teasers that which is teasers'.

Who would have thought such a boring post would have caused so much interest on a Saturday night .. Oh well it is raining I guess.

Anyway, had my caesar salad tonight at Pasta Cafe as recommended by Ihop (@ post #12). 8.5/10 ...

Who would have thought such a boring post would have caused so much interest on a Saturday night .. Oh well it is raining I guess.

Anyway, had my caesar salad tonight at Pasta Cafe as recommended by Ihop (@ post #12). 8.5/10 ...

Mandarin Oriental Hotel has an excellent one with great mixed breads/bread sticks.