Salsa Kitchen In Their New Location

Krupnik

Went there for late dinner. Great decor, bright and colorful and Mexican. Good crowd, maybe 7 full tables. including lots of young, fit farang women. I hesitated to pay 139 for beef enchiladas. Then I realized it was a full platter of two enchiladas, salad, and Spanish rice. Delicious. Worth the price. Good and prompt service, no problems. Will be back. I ride almost 7 km to get there, no big deal.

Make that the "oven-baked" beef enchilada! I always wonder if I will be able to finish the huge plate but a pitcher of Margaritas seems to help. My favorite meal in all of Chiang Mai. I've been to the new location twice already and the service and food seem better than ever. Am going to have to try the other menu items people are referring to on this thread. Thanks for the ideas!

I had a guest this week from BKK, who said it was better than he had ever tried there, and much cheaper. Chicken nachos were scrumptious, everything was great, Cute waiter, no screaming kids, more good looking young women.

I tried it for the first time yesterday and was favourably impressed. We ate Mexican "bruschetta" (really a variant of salsa without much liquid), shrimp tacos and chicken chimichangas---all very good. Pleasant atmosphere and prompt service. Will go there again. Congratulations to John, the owner, on an interesting take on Mexican food.

Neil