Thaivisa.com Funniest Posts

CroBiker

Some of members really make my day on thavisa forum, very funny stuff.

What is the funniest (I don't mean dumbest) post you read?

Here is one of them:

If you break the Thai word into its two parts 'sin ' 'sod' you end up with a literal translation of ' cost of sticking into the hole ' . I think originaly, this was the bride price you paid for a virgin. Presumably if the er....hole in question had already been the target of a previous sticking in attempt, the bride price would have diminished accordingly. Worth pointing out to future in laws if you have the bottle. I know Thai guys will generaly have to pay more for a site that has not been prospected before :o

Those have already been deleted by the mods.

be careful what you say about the m****ators. I just finished a 5 day suspension for jokingly saying saying that the PAD was paying them. :angry::P

Didn't really effect me anyway because I was traveling while the suspension was in effect. :burp:

I was told by another that it was because I didn't use enough emoticons in the post :D

But it's all good, I love :D all of them still :D

:o:D:(:D

The health threads are a treasure trove of genius. I would have never known that "colonic irrigation" could cure me of so many ailments. A close second are the steroid supporter threads. And of course who can forget the hairy mole dilemma or the Grumpiest Man thread about someone's stool at a coffee shop.

The health threads are a treasure trove of genius. I would have never known that "colonic irrigation" could cure me of so many ailments. A close second are the steroid supporter threads. And of course who can forget the hairy mole dilemma or the Grumpiest Man thread about someone's stool at a coffee shop.

LOL! I manage my colonic issues first thing in the morning, and on an as-needed basis after that.

Are the colonic irrigation and the stool in the coffee shop posts related? :o

and the other hand: nominating an own entry (and with all that silly smilies) as the funniest is, well.......a bit kind of funny, isn't it?

for our English challenged members, once again, it was not my own entry that was the funniest, it was the comment made to it.

chill.

OP requested: "What is the funniest (I don't mean dumbest) post you read? "

you quoted yourself, and that quote included 14 smilies. other members found that like a broken record and a 'a bit crass'. i still see the funny side of it.

and i am sure that your intention was and is - those smilies are 'funny'. and yes, har, har - so 'funny'. so 'funny' at the first time and quote and repost them again under the topic the funniest (I don't mean dumbest) post is funny2.

don't you see the irony? sorry if you are "English challenged", but i don't speak enough smiley language to explain it to you.

and the other hand: nominating an own entry (and with all that silly smilies) as the funniest is, well.......a bit kind of funny, isn't it?

for our English challenged members, once again, it was not my own entry that was the funniest, it was the comment made to it.

OP requested: "What is the funniest post you read? "

<tripe snipped>

that's what I did.

I have to admit that while I've often thought the forum has lost its sense of humour and irony over the last year or so as many people have fled to 'the other place', there is usually something to laugh about on here most days.

:D

Another great one for the collection !!! :D

(Just joking :D Seriously ! :( Possibly ! :o Maybe ! :D Perhaps ! :D )

Edited by Kerryd

Some of the numerous threads about Farang Beggar sightings are pretty amusing. I don't know if this was the first one that started them out, but if not, it's gotta be pretty close to it. I think there are a few threads with Farang Beggar in Thailand videos (YouTube maybe).

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Farang-Beggi...l=Farang+Beggar