Hanes Mens Underwear

john b good

Last year I purchased several pair (jocks) in that department store opposite the old Chiang Inn Plaza on Changklan.

Go in a week or two back and now they don't stock the brand.

Have looked in Robinson Air Port Plaza but whilst they have a wide range, no Hanes.

I have found the Hanes robust and suit me.

Grateful for any directions if you have seen them (in Chiangmai) recently.

I have 2 pair that I recently have grown out of. They are XL and were bought in Walmart. The original color was white but dues to their constant washing in cold water and an " incident " after a visit to an Indian restaurant in Bangkok you might need to boil them in Bleach ( haiter ) for a few hours.

I considered advertising them for sale on the Classified section but since you are in a delema I thought I would mention them to you.

I have 2 pair that I recently have grown out of. They are XL and were bought in Walmart. The original color was white but dues to their constant washing in cold water and an " incident " after a visit to an Indian restaurant in Bangkok you might need to boil them in Bleach ( haiter ) for a few hours.

I considered advertising them for sale on the Classified section but since you are in a delema I thought I would mention them to you.

Thank you for your very kind offer.

For the present time I am some ways from being in a "dilemma" :o

Last year I purchased several pair (jocks) in that department store opposite the old Chiang Inn Plaza on Changklan.

Have looked in Robinson Air Port Plaza but whilst they have a wide range, no Hanes.

Kad suan Keaw, or Centran= can't remember which floor (2 or 3) go round the back - there's a big sports dept.

that had Hanes grundies on special a while ago.

Kad suan Keaw, or Centran= can't remember which floor (2 or 3) go round the back - there's a big sports dept.

that had Hanes grundies on special a while ago.

Thanks for the heads up :o

you did! so did I!

(I have my undies, deodorant, and Levis 501's shipped to me)

Interesting.. Ever have a problem with customs, etc? Would like to do the same thing, but not sure its worth the hassle dealing with the Thai Customs dept..

-Mestizo

Nope, I have my family send it to my Thai partner, one time there was an issue but I called them and discussed it. ((I'll never use FedEx or UPS from the US again though ... USPS airmail only!)