Wedding Help....

beekaykay

Hi all,

Anybody help with some decent contacts/links?

I have already tried the usual Thai web forums/wedding sites etc to no avail, just need somebody who has used these services before and can recommend any.

We are getting married in Bangkok on November 7th 2008, we need the following:

1 - 2 x photographers (for morning wedding ceremony and evening party both in Bangkok)

2 - 1 x Videographer (for morning wedding ceremony and evening party both in Bangkok)

3 - Make up and hair stylist for bride morning and evening

4 - 50 x Carnations and 50 x Roses (for jacket button hole for ladies and men)

5 - Invitations approx 150

6 - Register book

Many Thanks for your help....

Hi all,

Anybody help with some decent contacts/links?

I have already tried the usual Thai web forums/wedding sites etc to no avail, just need somebody who has used these services before and can recommend any.

We are getting married in Bangkok on November 7th 2008, we need the following:

1 - 2 x photographers (for morning wedding ceremony and evening party both in Bangkok)

2 - 1 x Videographer (for morning wedding ceremony and evening party both in Bangkok)

3 - Make up and hair stylist for bride morning and evening

4 - 50 x Carnations and 50 x Roses (for jacket button hole for ladies and men)

5 - Invitations approx 150

6 - Register book

Many Thanks for your help....

PM me with your contact details, the wife has alot of this info.

Believe it or not the ones around the corner from Khao San aren't bad. Great prices and it includes the works - dresses, suits, photos, videos, albums, etc. If you are looking for decent quality and a bargain I'd check them out. There are at least 6 or more shops all the way to Swensens. I was surprised...

Aloha

Thanks to all your replies much appreciated.

UPDATE

We have now sorted the Make-Up and hair (got 10,000bt for Bride, brides mum and 2 bridesmaids make up and hair 2 times on the day and they visit, price started at 18,000bt until i walked away:-)

We have also sorted out the flowers and Invites as well.

We are desperately seeking a Photographer and Videographer for the Ceremony and reception, everybody we have tried so far are busy on our wedding day:-(

• 2 months later...
Thanks to all your replies much appreciated.

UPDATE

We have now sorted the Make-Up and hair (got 10,000bt for Bride, brides mum and 2 bridesmaids make up and hair 2 times on the day and they visit, price started at 18,000bt until i walked away:-)

We have also sorted out the flowers and Invites as well.

We are desperately seeking a Photographer and Videographer for the Ceremony and reception, everybody we have tried so far are busy on our wedding day:-(

I think this guy may have been able to help on both counts - www.phanumasphotography.com - but i read this string too late, sorry! :o Hope you managed to find someone