Who Is The Most Interesting Tv Member

Chaimai

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

Actually George has 11, 756 views (your number is his post count). Our lovely Bambina is top of the class with 18,699 views.

Tywais - I can't believe that you actually checked the numbers :o

Sheesh, I've got over 5,600 posts, and fewer profile views than someone with zero posts !! :D

Guess I'm not the most interesting TV Member, by a long shot ! :D (time to post some nekked pics of my self I guess ! 2,198 pv's when I posted this message.)

And, after a post like that, you are surprised by that fact :o

(Kerryd, I thought I was sad starting the topic, but you have taken sadness to a new level :D )

Didn't really notice anyone selecting a existing most interesting poster, in so many words. So let me be among the first to make a commitment.

I find Naam to be most interesting poster. Even if he does not have the good sense to agree with me most of the time I still find his post interesting and informative. And I'm sure, in time I will get him swung over to thinking right.

Also enjoy Peace Blondies post.

Agreed Naam has my vote although not sure if its because of the solid advice he gives or if I'm scared of his Avatar. Would his advice be meaningful if his avatar was a bouncing set of tits? I wonder what the mathematical correlation would be between good posting and their Avatar (Naam would probably know :o )

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

Actually George has 11, 756 views (your number is his post count). Our lovely Bambina is top of the class with 18,699 views.

Tywais - I can't believe that you actually checked the numbers :o

It's a slow Sunday. :D

My vote goes to Jai Dee for starting the "hot bum" thread in the Bedlam forum :D

Now, that will give Bedlam a boost in viewing numbers. :o

I just looked at that thread again and realised that I was wrong in thinking that "Ladies only" referred to the ladies forum :D

My absolute favorite is the elusive ColPyat - and it doesn't matter what nick he is using. We are always on opposite sides on every issue, but when you get down to the nitty gritty, there is lots of important middle ground that we both can agree on.

sceadugenga writes excellent posts, but is a little too good at making them socially acceptable for my tastes. Question authority old man! :o

Peaceblondie is a real, genuine cheek-turning peace-nick and I have nothing but respect for him. If you look at their old posts, most of the lefties are far more hateful than any redneck, but Peaceblondie doesn't just talk the peace talk, he walks the walk!

Sheesh, I've got over 5,600 posts, and fewer profile views than someone with zero posts !! :D

Guess I'm not the most interesting TV Member, by a long shot ! :( (time to post some nekked pics of my self I guess ! 2,198 pv's when I posted this message.)

And, after a post like that, you are surprised by that fact :o

(Kerryd, I thought I was sad starting the topic, but you have taken sadness to a new level :D )

No............. you are sad for starting this post :D:D

Well this thread alone will give WankJungTorlae more views, ironic isnt it? :o

Who's WankJungTorlae ? :D

Never heard about him and I've been around a while.... :D

LaoPo

Guilty as charged :o

I just wanted to put up a topic that would break the 50 replies mark. I am determined to achieve that even if I have to make half the posts myself !

I also agree with UlyseesG that PeaceBlondie always seems to present balanced, eloquent contributions that are usually well thought out and consistent. It is probably down to being ubiquitous :D

Well this thread alone will give WankJungTorlae more views, ironic isnt it? :o

Who's WankJungTorlae ? :D

Never heard about him and I've been around a while.... :D

LaoPo

Aint you that gay dude who kept PMing me about your fantasy’s with cats?? :D wait wait let me dig it up~~~

Edited by RakJungTorlae

most of the 'interesting' members seem to get banned...

R.I.P Jeffery Stanthorpe

What was interesting about him.

Must have been before my time.

Jeffery Stanthorpe was a diamond... always said the right things.. :D

very interesting...

Ever hear of IamMaiC? :D or Siam Supershite? :D

:o

Guilty as charged :o

I just wanted to put up a topic that would break the 50 replies mark. I am determined to achieve that even if I have to make half the posts myself !

I also agree with UlyseesG that PeaceBlondie always seems to present balanced, eloquent contributions that are usually well thought out and consistent. It is probably down to being ubiquitous :D

hahaha Good luck , although this tread us done quite well so I think I am going to have to retract my comment lol :(

Ive got 159 in just over 30 days, not too bad :D

Mig and a handful of members only fell for it. and that thread only lasted a day

eh?? me?? I dont remember this...was I sleepwalking?

:D

This shall refresh your memory. click here

aint falling for that one :o

maybe he/she thinks Im some kind of celebrity? and telling the world MiG visited is some kind of endorsement? :D

like putting up photos of soap stars in your restuarants/noodle /bread shop .

in thailand thats what they do in places that want to show they are popular :D

Mig and a handful of members only fell for it. and that thread only lasted a day

eh?? me?? I dont remember this...was I sleepwalking?

:D

This shall refresh your memory. click here

aint falling for that one :o

maybe he/she thinks Im some kind of celebrity? and telling the world MiG visited is some kind of endorsement? :D

like putting up photos of soap stars in your restuarants/noodle /bread shop .

in thailand thats what they do in places that want to show they are popular :D

wow

and people call me vain.. :D

I aint the one putting hidden links to my profile to get people to visit :o

ermm besides...who said you could use my name in your terrible advertising campaign :D

When a poster claims to be a very succesfull businessperson I get curious and check the profile.........which more often than not doesn't give any information.

Oh well, maybe they just have some kind of business that doesn't need a website that should be brought to the attention of as many people as possible.

Just like in the real life

The gangsters, con artists, murderer, bank robbers, the loud mouths, etcs - Most of times these people are more famous than the “everyday walking street -good Samaritans” - because we have found them to be more “sensationalized” - in whatever shape or form, that is ---------make news more interesting ------Who wants to do the report on the cat that stayed home ---- the cat that ran away is just more interesting to read, ME think

So thaivisa is just no diff. :o