Easy Rider

raro

I like Easy rider bar .Great live music and reasonable prices for beer .Don't know how they survive though as the last few times that i have been there ,there was only a handful of customers .

The answer is in Raro's post.

Hotties have a live band as well, and prices are ok.

I like Bang Up (or is it Bang Ok?) pub opposite Easy riders as well, and I think their prices are quite reasonable. Good band too!

Edited by moo9

I'LL TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU IN PLAIN ENGLISH ADDED WITH A BIT OF COMMON SENSE. RARO'S ORIGINAL POST INTIMATED THEY WERE A PARTY OF FOUR (4) THEY HAD ALREADY OBJECTED TO PAYING 250BAHT FOR HALF BOTTLE OF SANSON IN A RESTAURANT! THEY GO TO A BAR, NOW IN THE WESTERN WOR5LD PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKES, IN THAILAND EVEN RESIDAENTS LIKE RARO DON'T ALLOW FOR THAT BECAUSE EVEN THE MOST STUPID FARANG KNOWS THAT HALF BOTTLE OF SANG SOM RETAILS, RETAILS, RETAILS AT 120BAHT! BUT THAI STAFF ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKES! BOTTOM LINE RARO AND THREE OTHERS GO TO A BAR WITH A VERY GOOD BAND AND OBJECT TO PAYING FIFTY UK PENCE A DRINK FOR THE PRIVELIGE BECAUSE THEY WERE LIED TO! NOT GIVEN MISTAKEN IMFORMATION BUT LIED TO! ANY FURTHER COMMENT WOULD BE SUPERFLUOUS! (Sic)

mike,mike,mike i think you should drink at easy rider as youre the type of customer they are trying to attract and i say this in the nicest possible way but you are an imbecile.

raro was lied to,a mistake is getting the price wrong one time...if someone checks this and still gets the told the same price then gets bill with different price then this is hardly a mistake....its a scam.actually its a regular ploy of some of the skankier thai people that dont have any morals towards there farang customers,if they blow there top when you complain then normally the bill gets paid and they are happy they have that extra money......they dont care either whether you come back again as they have no interest in customer retention/repeat business even though thats there livelyhood.

if this had happened in the western world or here then i wouldnt of paid the full bill and would expect an apology too. i dont think thats too much to ask,but in raros case she more or less told him to <deleted> off,even though it was fairly obvious he was a regular there as he played with the band that night.

if youre happy to pay over 3 times the price you are told twice then thats up to you :o but dont expect everyone else to be happy and accept it............even if there is a live band ,wow :D