Cost Of Sex

kreon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seems Joe contradicts himself- one minute calling ladies trash and next shedding tears for them?  :D  I think we all know <deleted> when we see it and obviously he's up to his eyes in it.

He's an insult to the memory of the great man himself. All his bleedin' heart gibberish and "I'm sooooo trendy, 'cause we're all equals" makes me yawn. :o

One minute joe strummer  has a 'lump in his throat' when thinking about these poor bg's and then in the same breath he is 'rotfl'about it.

Pull yourself together joe you stupid looking <deleted>.!!!

Joe may be a bit odd, but there's no need for that kind of language. Go back to the playground until you're ready to play with the grownups.

cv

It is a well know fact that farangs who can't keep their zippers closed are a major cause of the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand during the last 10 years or more.

Don't believe me, believe the facts.

one-in-100 Thais in this country of 65 million people is infected with HIV, and AIDS has become the leading cause of death
Over 3.5% of military recruits aged 21 were reported to be HIV-infected in many parts of the country
Infection rates among injecting drug users remain high at 20%-45% nationwide.
infection rates among sex workers have increased. In 2004, 48% of sex workers HIV-positive

Joe, if you don't mind me saying, when you quote "facts" to support an argument, you should use facts that are actually relevant to the said argument.

As far as I know, it is NOT well known that farangs are behind much of the HIV in Thailand. Quite the reverse.

Mililtary recruits generally contract HIV in cheap local brothels. Drug users typically contract HIV from sharing needles, rather than having sex with farangs. And what was the sample, if it really exists, that showed 48% of "sex workers" have HIV.

Personally, I think you are very naive trying to distinguish between "bar girl trash" as you call them and normal girls.

One thing that IS widely known, is that HIV in Thailand is increasing most rapidly in ordinary young people such as college students who are having much more casual sex, usually unprotected. These would include your "normal girls". Incidentally, I think over the last decade, infection rates in sex workers have dropped quite a bit due to better condom use.

Best advice in Thailand is to use a condom with any girl in Thailand until you are sure of her HIV status. You'd be better off having sex with a condom with a "bar girl" than unprotected sex with a "normal girl". Unless of course that normal girl is a dead-set virgin but if she was she wouldn't be giving sex away easily to you...

:o

It's not that easy for a bloke to catch the virus off a woman through normal sex, unless she and he are bleeding, or he's venturing up the bottom bare-back style to cause the bleeding.

Your ignorance is truly astounding... perhaps you need a little sex education?

I was actually told that by the doctor who gave me an HIV test who, of course, didn't condone not using a condom.

Trust me jackr... if your doctor told you all that he/she is not a doctor, or is a moron!

Just search around the net... Put AIDS in the search and read for youself.

I'd like to agree with you but....

I was told by a top medical man that if you are circumcised and have no cuts etc on you "member", then research suggests that it is very hard (No Pun intended) to catch the AIDS virus during hetro sex..His words not mine. He still told me to skin up tho..

This comment from a 'creature' who sports an avatar with a rather large polar bear wearing a rubber ring around it's midrift & an umbrella on it's head. At least I have the courage to post my real picture.

Resulting to profanities suggests to even the mildest of intelligent people that you are unable to debate the issues with any reason. You are indeed of low character, and I want no more to do with you until you mature.

This comment from a 'creature' who sports an avatar with a rather large polar bear wearing a rubber ring around it's midrift & an umbrella on it's head. At least I have the courage to post my real picture.

Resulting to profanities suggests to even the mildest of intelligent people that you are unable to debate the issues with any reason. You are indeed of low character, and I want no more to do with you until you mature.

I like Polar Bears. :D Profanities are great when they are directed correctly. :o

Joe, I understand you love to troll but at least get your quotes correct. Go back to my last post and even you should be able to see that I did not say what you quoted me as saying.

I must compliment you though, you're dragging your trolling out over many topics. I'm going to miss you when your mommy can afford your medicine again.

cv

It's not that easy for a bloke to catch the virus off a woman through normal sex, unless she and he are bleeding, or he's venturing up the bottom bare-back style to cause the bleeding.

Your ignorance is truly astounding... perhaps you need a little sex education?

I was actually told that by the doctor who gave me an HIV test who, of course, didn't condone not using a condom.

Trust me jackr... if your doctor told you all that he/she is not a doctor, or is a moron!

Just search around the net... Put AIDS in the search and read for youself.

I'd like to agree with you but....

I was told by a top medical man that if you are circumcised and have no cuts etc on you "member", then research suggests that it is very hard (No Pun intended) to catch the AIDS virus during hetro sex..His words not mine. He still told me to skin up tho..

You're right there, Chuchok. Under the foreskin are very special protective cells, known as Langerhan Cells (spelling). These cells are extremely receptive and take whatever nastiness is thrust upon them (no pun intended) straight to the immune system to be destroyed. The problem is, of course, that this is what HIV wants...to latch onto the immune system and destroy it per se. So, ironically enough, if you are circumcised you have less chance of acquiring the virus than a non-circumsised fella because you won't have this efficient, but potentially damaging, mechanism anymore.

This all goes to pot if you have a tear on your helmet and she has a tear, thus the virus will transmit direct via the blood stream.

That is why I mentioned people who venture up the bottom being more likely the culprits of transmitting the virus around the country and, as we know, muang Thai is rather rife with this type of activity.

Mr Strummer/Mr Ravisher...go and get some sex education!

Get this german ASS of the board please :o

dicknight obviously doesn't want any competition. try debating the issues instead of resorting to crude homosexual innuendo!

That's just because your face looks pretty Gay , mr strummer :o

For the rest you have a complete moronic idea of thailand let alone your perception of women.

Your "Facts" are distorted.

You don't even know how to use this board.

You insulted my friend Cdnvic even when he said something nice about you.

You're trolling like there is nothing else.

I'll bet your best friend is shagging your perfect wife now as we speak ....5555 :D:D

I'll bet your best friend is shagging your perfect wife now as we speak ....5555  :D  :D

A "strummer" is a nickname for a ######, as in "having a strum". Just thought I'd inform the masses. :D

On an aside: when I first typed "masses" I accidently typed in "messes". Is that one of those Freudian things? :o

That's just because your face looks pretty Gay , mr strummer  :o

Looking at your face, one would assume that you are one of those katoey creatures or possibly a transsexual.

For the rest you have a complete moronic idea of thailand let alone your perception of women.

Your "Facts" are distorted.

Yes I have an opinion, has it never occurred to you that you appear moronic. Flame away.

You don't even know how to use this board.

Coming from someone who can only 'flame' others that's rich!

You insulted my friend Cdnvic even when he said something nice about you.

Does your boyfriend really need you to stand up for him.

I'll bet your best friend is shagging your perfect wife now as we speak ....5555  :D  :D

I assume that you are the sort that likes to 'choke his chicken' just thinking about things like that. Pervert!

Looking at your face, one would assume that you are one of those katoey creatures or possibly a transsexual
my avatar is of a brazilian supermodel. The avatar doesn't need to reflect a ugly faced middle aged prick like yours :D:D
Coming from someone who can only 'flame' others that's rich!

mmm, so why do you have a puny 53 post mr Strummer or was that mr W-anker...

seems that other forum members have a different opinion.

I'll make a bet with you that you won't last over a hundred here :o

Your days of trolling are almost over mr strummer

oder solte ich sagen , Sieg heil strummy, das ende ist nehr :D

Did you ask your precious high so wife how it Was ???? maybe you can get aids a lot quicker then the rest of us. Or even a bullet to your ugly head if you keep insulting everybody around here.... thailand isn't "das mutterland weist du". :D

YOu used a condom with your "Massage party friends" ? or don't they get Aids in their High so circles :D Or did you cheat on your wife in the mean time as well :D

By the way as an avid animal rights activist :D i detest your habit of choking chickens.... they should be put to rest humanely.... as should you :D

YOure not only a biggot, you're a homofoob as well , no wonder your wife looks somewhere else :D

Hey dummy, who's disagreeing with you? you forgot to add that 'friction' of the forskin causing minor abrasions, also adds to the danger of uncircumcised men catching AIDS.

That goes without saying, DUMMY!! Which was why, again, that I stressed it's more likely for gays, etc, to pass the virus on because the bottom doesn't come with a lubrication system and therefore tearing will readily occur. Going by past replies it seems that you were disagreeing with me and Strummer was the one who said I needed some sex education so I thought it apt to group you together to save space :o

Oh dear! You obviously mistake quantity for quality. It's not how many times you post that counts, it's what you post dicknight. Besides what makes you think I've only posted 53 times here :o

What was the reasoning behind your choice of nik dicknight? Do you see yourself as some sort of knight in shining armour coming to the rescue of those poor unfortunate thai bg's perhaps?

Hey dummy, who's disagreeing with you? you forgot to add that 'friction' of the forskin causing minor abrasions, also adds to the danger of uncircumcised men catching AIDS.

That goes without saying, DUMMY!! Which was why, again, that I stressed it's more likely for gays, etc, to pass the virus on because the bottom doesn't come with a lubrication system and therefore tearing will readily occur. Going by passed replies it seems that you were disagreeing with me and Strummer was the one who said I needed some sex education so I thought it apt to group you together to save space :o

I think you missed something. I appologised for not reading what was written correctly. I missed the word 'as' and read it like, "It is not easy for men.... " instead of, "Is is not AS easy for men.

Not disagreeing with you at all. :D

Ok, main pen rai krap :D

Oh dear! You obviously mistake quantity for quality. It's not how many times you post that counts, it's what you post dicknight. Besides what makes you think I've only posted 53 times here :o

What was the reasoning behind your choice of nik dicknight? Do you see yourself as some sort of knight in shining armour coming to the rescue of those poor unfortunate thai bg's perhaps?

A knight is a medieval soldier.

night is the time when you sleep.

Dark is the coulour of night, So darknight means "dark night " not "dark knight"

SO i would have two K's in the name ..... you sure can read good :D

If you've been banned before i think you should be banned again for the same reason... so who are you Rod kalishnikov, Iammaic, Katyusha... maybe you should come clean with the rest of the forum here.

I hope our beloved admins ban you in no time :D

Dark is the coulour of night, So darknight means "dark night " not "dark knight"

If you've been banned before i think you should be banned again for the same reason... so who are you Rod kalishnikov, Iammaic, Katyusha... maybe you should come clean with the rest of the forum here.

Don't think it's IamMaiC, Darknight; ol' Strummer's managed to get more words into a sentence, although most of it is gobbledygook. :D

Don't think it's IamMaiC, Darknight; ol' Strummer's managed to get more words into a sentence, although most of it is gobbledygook. :D

That's true old iamaic also wasn't pissed off at me :D , katyusha was , this one has about the same twisted logic......

Poor old dicknight, I've obviously got him worried if he's clamouring for my 'death'. Don't you believe in re-incarnation? I do & am living proof. Back to the cost of sex then...

Re-incarnation is when you die and come back as something else... So what did you do wrong in your last life that was so bad, they brought you back as an arrsehole? And what did we do that was so bad, that we have to suffer you in this Life?

My thoughts exactly ravisher.... But we won't suffer him for much longer anymore.

How was the sex change Strummer ????? :D

It is a well know fact that farangs who can't keep their zippers closed are a major cause of the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand during the last 10 years or more.

Don't believe me, believe the facts.  etc

Sorry matey but I don't believe anything until I've seen the figures, can you give me your source.

My wife does a great deal of voluntary work with the less fortunate of her fellow countrymen in her capacity with th UN. I have know her to cry after visiting hospital wards full of thai girls/ ladies who have contracted HIV/Aids, following 'encounters' with farangs of a sexual nature.

I can't type anymore as my eyes are watering and a lump has developed in my throat.

Give me a break, I've got a lump in my throat....

..... I think I'm about to throw up!

vomit-smiley-024.gif

"After peaking at around 140,000 cases in 1991, the number of new HIV infections in Thailand declined to an estimated 21,000 in 2003. This dramatic fall was mainly due to increased condom use by men and a reduction in their use of brothels. However, there is mounting evidence that HIV is now spreading largely among the spouses and partners of clients of sex workers, and among injecting drug users. It is estimated that in 2002, 50% of infections were the result of heterosexual transmission in cohabiting partnerships; 20% due to injecting drug use; 15% transmitted from mother to child; and 15% were associated with commercial sex."

source

Whilst 1.5% of Thai's maybe HIV positive, your suggestion that marauding farang are the major cause of "the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand" is fallacious.

Sorry matey but I don't believe anything until I've seen the figures, can you give me your source.

My wife does a great deal of voluntary work with the less fortunate of her fellow countrymen in her capacity with th UN. I have know her to cry after visiting hospital wards full of thai girls/ ladies who have contracted HIV/Aids, following 'encounters' with farangs of a sexual nature.

I can't type anymore as my eyes are watering and a lump has developed in my throat.

vomit-smiley-024.gif

Would you like a sick bag?

vomit-smiley-024.gif

Joe...... you are one!

Obviously wit is NOT one of your strong suits *yawn out load* Stick to what you do best, being an idiot.

vomit-smiley-024.gif

I take the absence of a defence as an admission that you accept your statement, "It is a well know fact that farangs who can't keep their zippers closed are a major cause of the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand during the last 10 years or more", is fallacious.