The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures! We need pictures!

:)

What are you doing? Over here having a laugh while we are all on your thread about you witnessing a murder, concerned for you and feeling bad about the supposed girl whose messy body you found. I suggest you get your ass back over there and either admit you were "joking" or clear up a few things.

dear all,

This is very bad, heard a girl screaming in my condo and then a lot of noise like hammering a wall and screams.

Called emergency number but they just say to call condo service.

Told them there is really something bad happening here and they should come and check but they refused

This is really bad, what I have to do?

This is really bad as I heard a sickening sound of someone hacking meat.

This is not good.

So are folks that post like this above.... :D

Kan Win :)

Yes, very true, and when not able to substantiate his posting, he requests the topic to be closed.

Very very strange indeed ! You sure know how to make your credibility look strange AlexLah!

But I am sure you will have a good reason for that. Care to explain??

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Do-t270886.html&st=100

What Part of Red Herring Don't You Understand?

red_herring.jpg

New herring season swings into action

fishupdateDOTcom

and when not able to substantiate his posting, he requests the topic to be closed.

Very very strange indeed ! You sure know how to make your credibility look strange AlexLah!

But I am sure you will have a good reason for that. Care to explain??

yes, please explain 'AlexLah'

Kan Win

OK, Kan Win and Carib,

I told the story to the best I can remember. At the time it happened I was just waking up from a deep nap and perhaps the description of me hearing a whacking sound was just imagination, but sure there where some strange sounds

What I wanted to point out is that even after calling the emergency number three times, I was told there was nothing wrong and I should either call security or local police of which I did not have the number so that is why I called them.

I do not have a direct line with security and there are about 14 buildings here and just only two guards that sit at the entrance and exit.

In my building there seem to be only 4-6 room occupied and I never had any contact with anyone.

When I posted my story very soon after some sicko's where asking for proof in the form of crime scene pictures, some said they followed my postings and told I was just joking, Others said falsely they received a PM from me and posted some picture, and others posted a complete guide to what they would do sitting behind their desk.

You can imagine that I really felt upset. I do not want to engage in any flame war as that is what that topic was heading to.

Sorry I did not bite

Just look at the David Kung <deleted> Master thread is going, what a bunch of brainless people engage in that.

I gave some advice that was given to me by a very friendly officer and that is have the number of the local station.

Please respect my request as told in the Fred.

OK, Kan Win and Carib,

I told the story to the best I can remember. At the time it happened I was just waking up from a deep nap and perhaps the description of me hearing a whacking sound was just imagination, but sure there where some strange sounds

What I wanted to point out is that even after calling the emergency number three times, I was told there was nothing wrong and I should either call security or local police of which I did not have the number so that is why I called them.

I do not have a direct line with security and there are about 14 buildings here and just only two guards that sit at the entrance and exit.

In my building there seem to be only 4-6 room occupied and I never had any contact with anyone.

When I posted my story very soon after some sicko's where asking for proof in the form of crime scene pictures, some said they followed my postings and told I was just joking, Others said falsely they received a PM from me and posted some picture, and others posted a complete guide to what they would do sitting behind their desk.

You can imagine that I really felt upset. I do not want to engage in any flame war as that is what that topic was heading to.

Sorry I did not bite

Just look at the David Kung <deleted> Master thread is going, what a bunch of brainless people engage in that.

I gave some advice that was given to me by a very friendly officer and that is have the number of the local station.

Well Alex, I don't think that you can really blame anyone else for what happened or doubting you.

No sicko asked for a crime scene pic with the purpose of enjoying it or for possible entertaining purposes. It was me who made that remark, and I can assure you that `sicko` doesn't apply to me.

There was/is doubt, and as to `the why`s, and that could only have been answered by you, or you could have taken that away, in one way or another.

In your defence... I think what also plays a part that is that`You reap what you saw`. You do `saw` a lot on the forum, and that can be quite humorous from time to time, but has other effects too. And it had with the subject of murder brought up by you.

The exact translation into dutch of `You reap what you saw`is:`Je oogst wat je zaait`. Just that there is no language misunderstanding about what I meant with that remark.

End of story

Peace.

Carib

OK, Kan Win and Carib,

<snip>

I gave some advice that was given to me by a very friendly officer and that is have the number of the local station. :)

:D

The term "Fred" was one mine in the old days 'AlexLah' and nice to see that you have put it to good use. :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

My suggestion is to learn the attacked fish some great secretive ninja moves.

As I am a martial art master, I have made a short clip of what these moves are. :D

WARNING!

Do not share this clip with too many others as they are highly secret.

http://www.vkmag.com/magazine/ninja_boy_in_het_bos

Show your zebra this clip and it will all work out fine......

CB- no can bcos i couldnt remember which fish i bought from which shop, i couldnt remember which shop i bought their food... maybe cos of the food my betta is so pissed everyday!

Plarex- nah... dnt wanna end up like David Pla Sadine.

only one zebra left

when i came back from skool

and now been noticing on those mickey mouses that they three are always on the bottom not swimmy like before.. maybe got tired and sick of swimming away from betta? :) i dunno

Yes BT, hows about this?

post-21826-1244730183_thumb.jpg

Told ya about da fish, gave it two weeks.............

You gotta choose between only one betta that floats all day or some other fishy that swim around and have fun

Need to cut my hair by the way..

only one zebra left

when i came back from skool

and now been noticing on those mickey mouses that they three are always on the bottom not swimmy like before.. maybe got tired and sick of swimming away from betta? :) i dunno

Next time dont put in a bully fish.. all your other fish have no life because of him na. Siea yai pla kon khun.