L'orfeo Restaurant

greenwater

I saw " L'Orfeo restaurant " in Sai Yuan road-Rawai re-open.

It looks very well and I'm thinking to go for dinner next week.

Anyone can help me with a personal and recent rewiew??

thank you.

cp

Excellent food, a little pricey but you get what you pay for.

No one will have a recent review as they have been closed for low season.

Also, newly in the neighborhood is Le Celtique, formerly of Kata. Give them a go too, on Soi Samakee.

We ate there for the first time a few months ago (before it closed for the summer) and thought it was very nice. We plan to go back there next week also.

Food is very French (obviously) and a bit more expensive than most of the Rawai/Nai Harn eateries. If you're on a very tight budget, there's a couple of cheaper dishes on the menu. But it's all relative really - in France no doubt the dishes would cost several times the price.

Good menu and they have a Specials board. My OH had one of the specials and I wished I'd chosen one of those. It was fairly busy when we went so they obviously have a set of regulars who like it.

We also like the fact that there is an ample sized car park. If only some other eateries thought about the parking - we don't all zoom round on motorbikes.

I saw " L'Orfeo restaurant " in Sai Yuan road-Rawai re-open.

It looks very well and I'm thinking to go for dinner next week.

Anyone can help me with a personal and recent rewiew??

thank you.

cp

Excellent food, a little pricey but you get what you pay for.

No one will have a recent review as they have been closed for low season.

Also, newly in the neighborhood is Le Celtique, formerly of Kata. Give them a go too, on Soi Samakee.

where on Soi Samakee, please?? Easy to find?

where on Soi Samakee, please?? Easy to find?
Coming from Kata, just before Icon go straight in stead of following the road. After 200 meters turn left. There are signs all the way, also coming from Rawai.

We drove down Soi Samakee today - jeez, what a lot of potholes! Unfortunately you cannot access the little soi for the restaurant as they're doing drainage stuff down there. It didn't look like there was adequate access for pick up trucks anyway, so I guess we'll have to give this one a miss - what a shame.

We drove down Soi Samakee today - jeez, what a lot of potholes! Unfortunately you cannot access the little soi for the restaurant as they're doing drainage stuff down there. It didn't look like there was adequate access for pick up trucks anyway, so I guess we'll have to give this one a miss - what a shame.
Normally there is access for pick ups, plus there is a parking lot as well, so you should not have any problems.