Allergy Doctor Recommendation?

russc

Can anyone recommend and allergist or allergy clinic in Chiangmai?

I have had allergies for years and in the past took injections regularly. Foolishly, I stopped and now need to start over.

I need to go through test series to identify allergies and get proper treatment regimen started again.

If anyone has done this with good success in CM, I would appreciate a recommendation.

Edited by russc

The one SilverHawk refers to at Ruam Chok market is called "Phoom Allergy Clinic". The missus went there last week for both her and nipper as she had a "sticky throat" came out with a basketful of meds and a bill for 1200B so not cheap but she's cleared up.

Directions would be go clockwise round the Superhighway with Doi Suthep at your back, over the river, take left fork signed "Phrao", left at the lights onto the 1001 then about 2km up the road you'll be at Ruam Chok junction with the Rimping shopping complex diagonally to your left. Over the lights and turn in left and the clinic is about 50m up in the row of shops on your right.

Cheers,

Pikey.

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend and allergist or allergy clinic in Chiangmai?

I have had allergies for years and in the past took injections regularly. Foolishly, I stopped and now need to start over.

I need to go through test series to identify allergies and get proper treatment regimen started again.

If anyone has done this with good success in CM, I would appreciate a recommendation.

There is an allergy clinic near the Phucome intersection. Go up Huey Khao road towards the zoo and turn right at the irrigation canal (the Phucome Intersection) It's about 100 mtrs on the right, which is the other side of the canal, which means you will have to do a U turn

There is an allergy clinic near the Phucome intersection. Go up Huey Khao road towards the zoo and turn right at the irrigation canal (the Phucome Intersection) It's about 100 mtrs on the right, which is the other side of the canal, which means you will have to do a U turn

Read that as approx 800 mtrs, and name is "Chiangmai Allergy Clinic" As you pass "Fine Thanks on Canal" on your left look over to your right and you will see it set well back from the road. Do your "U" turn further up.