Do Thai Girls Ever Switch Off Their Mobile Phones?

goodmanreally

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm, been a while since the OP has posted.......funny that.

well... he is laughing his head of, because all you have to do is open a trollish topic like this, and the battlefield is set.

All you have to do is lean back and enjoy yourself. :o

mmm, been a while since the OP has posted.......funny that.

well... he is laughing his head of, because all you have to do is open a trollish topic like this, and the battlefield is set.

All you have to do is lean back and enjoy yourself. :o

It's easy to amuse small minds isn't it.

I have an unusual question but it's bugging me badly. I have a girlfriend in Mae Sot. I travel on business often and we stay in touch with mobiles. Sometimes, she will switch off her phone, which never bothered me or made me suspicious but a friend recently said to me that Thai girls never ever switch off their phones and i should be suspicious of this. This one sentence from my friend has now turned me into mr parnoia and i wanting to know if Thai girls really never switch off their phones. Does your wife or girlfriend do this? I want to point out that my girlfriend is not a bar girl and works a normal job as a manager's office assistant.

I have been living with my Thai girlfriend now for over 1 1/2 years, and she's never, ever turned her phone off. :o

Same here. Never turned off by either my current wife or my ex-wife. However, the reasons were completely different. My ex wanted to continue to correspond with previous bfs (or even new ones) so my reasons for being suspicious were justified. My current wife, however, I am positive is 100% faithful to me so I have no suspicions, but she loves 3 things: gabbing with her mother, her girlfriends, and to anybody else. The continuously ringing phone annoys me but I put up with it best I can except at night when my wife finally acquiesed by leaving her phone in the other room so as not to disturb us (but still retain a caller list). Personally I can't stand hearing a phone ring because I consider it an invasion of privacy. Always have. Always will. I prefer being the caller, not the callee. Kinda stupid I know but that's how I am.

Only at bed time and only than to recharge the Battery, I am totally 100 per cent serious on this one dude. Can't and will not try to speak for other Thai women, but mine is what I see day in and day out. The Daughter is likewise only saw her turn her off one time other than bed time and that was when she was mad a her girlfriends and didn't want to talk.(10 hours) :D:o

• 2 weeks later...
I have an unusual question but it's bugging me badly. I have a girlfriend in Mae Sot. I travel on business often and we stay in touch with mobiles. Sometimes, she will switch off her phone, which never bothered me or made me suspicious but a friend recently said to me that Thai girls never ever switch off their phones and i should be suspicious of this. This one sentence from my friend has now turned me into mr parnoia and i wanting to know if Thai girls really never switch off their phones. Does your wife or girlfriend do this? I want to point out that my girlfriend is not a bar girl and works a normal job as a manager's office assistant.