Breakfast In Pattaya

fourbaht

Just had to post about this place.. in the soi leading from 3rd road down the side of excite disco to Soi Bukow is a fairly new restauarant on the left just before you hit Soi Bukow that just serves breakfasts from around the world.

My 10 cents its amazing, great service great prices and one of the best breakfasts I have had in Thailand.

And before anyone asks its not my restauarant and I am not affiliated, just like to see some one who does something properly get ahead.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name would help!

It's called the Continental Bakery, and there's another branch on Thappraya Road in Jomtien, on the left just after the Thepprasit Road traffic lights. There's also another branch in Koh Samui, I think. They also do bloody good bread, and will slice the loaves for you, and their sandwiches are divine!

Thumbs up to them! :o

The Continental does execellent English breakfasts (although not English bacon :o )

including baked beans, orange jucie, tea/coffee and 4 slices of their lovely bread all for 95 Baht.

I used to go to Jomtien for mine, but now I go to this location as I can walk it from where I live. Owned by a Thai lady, don't know where she learnt to cook all these different styles of breakfast?

Continental Bakery, and there's another branch on Thappraya Road in Jomtien

I have had breakfast there, not very impressed.

But i did like

Rosey o gradys soi 7 beach road fantastic

Crazy Daves off soi buckow fantastic.

What is it with the english and there breakfasts ?

The Pig and Whistle does a good brekkie!!!

The Boat on 2nd road near across from Pattayaland 2 have a good cheap breakfast....38 baht for scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee or tea

Also the Dream Hotel Restaurant also on 2nd Rd near Soi Diamond has a good breakfast, Bacon and eggs, potato cakes, salad, toast and coffee or tea, and Juice for 70 baht.

The Pig and Whistle does a good brekkie!!!

The Boat on 2nd road near across from Pattayaland 2 have a good cheap breakfast....38 baht for scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee or tea

Also the Dream Hotel Restaurant also on 2nd Rd near Soi Diamond has a good breakfast, Bacon and eggs, potato cakes, salad, toast and coffee or tea, and Juice for 70 baht.

I always liked the brekkie buffe at Honey Inn or similar. 80 bath for the works...

/// dfw

• 4 weeks later...

i can't believe peeps recommend the continental :o

i can't speak for the new place but i'm suprised they have one since i sampled their first cafe's efforts :D

the food was well below par and if u are unlucky enough to get a seat outside u have to sit dodging dripping drain water or swatting every fly in thailand....and we all know what attracts flies :D

best breakfast i have in pattaya and one i'd recommend is "Jeeds Bar" opposite the 24 hour supermarket in view talay 1 it's run by a thai woman with her english "wife" julie

jeed and julie are good for a laugh and serve good english/thai grub :tup:

i can't believe peeps recommend the continental :o

i can't speak for the new place but i'm suprised they have one since i sampled their first cafe's efforts :D

the food was well below par and if u are unlucky enough to get a seat outside u have to sit dodging dripping drain water or swatting every fly in thailand....and we all know what attracts flies :D

best breakfast i have in pattaya and one i'd recommend is "Jeeds Bar" opposite the 24 hour supermarket in view talay 1 it's run by a thai woman with her english "wife" julie

jeed and julie are good for a laugh and serve good english/thai grub :tup:

never had that problem in the times i've been there :D

the buffet breaky in the hotel next to garden plaza is the best ive had in thailand so why dont all you lads save up for a month and treat yourselves [450++]!

The Marriot ex of Royal gardens.

I was put of going to Crazy Daves with that obnoxious TV add :o

I like Pig & Whistle for the black pudding & baked beans.

Anyone ever had "tinned" tomatoes in Pattaya?

500+ views, 14 members discussing breakfast....

I guess not too many are having breakfast in Pattaya  :D

late lunch in my case :D

Regarding the Continental (Nr Xcyte),Went there today with the wife and ordered, waited 45 MINS for the food, and then it only came quickly because i refused to pay the full amount as I wasa fed up of waiting, the girl said "sorry, we have only 1 staff" which was bullsiht. :o

If the owner is on this forum then he needs to kick his service up the arse a bit.

Jeez guys.

Lots of great places for breakfast (or late lunch!) in Pattaya!

My favs in October were The Sportsman on Soi 13 and The Queen Vic on Soi 6. Full English in the 100 baht range.

Kilkennys on Walking St has a full English that would likely feed a family of four for the 160 baht range.

One thing there is never a shortage of in Pattaya.......

OKAY. The OTHER THING there is never a shortage of in Pattaya is good food!

~WISteve

Edited by WISteve

There used to be a cheapo Breaki place on the r.h.s at the bottom end of Soi Post Office (beach end adjac to laundry)

Food was the usually sad looking thai fried egg with sausages (excuses)and shrivelled up rashes of again (excuses) for bacon plus a cup of rosie and toast all for about 25 bt.

Also free newspapers (xcuses again-Sun/Sport??) :o for est-eamed clients