Where To Go For Guy Fawkes/bonfire Night

hamishgillan

I thought this was a very reasonable question - especially as Thais seem to have taken very happily to Halloween of late. I haven't heard of a bonfire party/similar but would love to if one exists or if there is anywhere you can buy fireworks in Bangkok.

Lucky

I thought this was a very reasonable question - especially as Thais seem to have taken very happily to Halloween of late. I haven't heard of a bonfire party/similar but would love to if one exists or if there is anywhere you can buy fireworks in Bangkok.

Lucky

Halloween has ghosts - Bonfire Night just has a dead Catholic.

Yes Yes Yes

The British Club Bangkok, Silom soi 18

Fireworks and Bonfire

Guy Fawkes 2008 Fireworks Spectacular and Joe Louis Theatre. We are celebrating our annual Guy Fawkes event here at the Club On Sunday 2nd November Starting at 4pm. There are plenty of activities for the Kids, Pottery crafts, the Clubs bouncy castle until 6.30pm and this year we have a special performance by the award winning puppeteers from The Joe Louis Theatre. The cost of the event is Baht 700 for Adults, Baht 500 children under 12 and baht 150 children under 2, The Cost includes the BBQ supper that starts at 4.30pm until 7pm, Kids activities, Fireworks at 7pm and Bonfire at 7.15pm.

Please contatct the club