Where To Buy A Usa Flag?

HorseDoctor

A shipping chandler would have one, though, probably not full size.

Sir Burr is correct. Ship chandlers can provide flags of all nations to steamships calling on local ports. I do not know the the name of the local ship chandler in Phuket but if you call the Bangkok Office of Inchcape Shipping Agents, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. The Bangkok office handles all ports in Thaland. They also speak fluent English:

ISS Thoresen Agencies Ltd

General Address:

26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 8th Floor

Soi Chidlom, Ploenchit Road, Lumpinee, Pathumwan

Bangkok

Phone: +66 2250 0569/2254 8437

Fax: +66 2253 9497/2254 8436

Email: [email protected]

Edited by Groongthep

Anywhere on Phuket to buy a US Flag?

What with this and your various other posts, particularly concerning some cop kicking your cat and asking where you can find a male strip club, you are fast becoming tv's replacement for that other loony in need of hormone replacement or a good lay, F1Fanatic. And about as interesting ...

What with this and your various other posts, particularly concerning some cop kicking your cat and asking where you can find a male strip club, you are fast becoming tv's replacement for that other loony in need of hormone replacement or a good lay, F1Fanatic. And about as interesting ...

No wonder you've chosen to stop all personal messages contacting you! I tried to send a personal message but, failing that, thank you for the laugh. It's always good to have someone who confuses personal abuse with pertinent comment.

How bad were the messages you received to make you block them??

Somebody is v sad here, but seeing as I'm not the one blocking messages, I suspect it's not me! (By the way, I'm so sorry for making our earlier message exchange - months ago (!), making you feel so stupid.)

No wonder you've chosen to stop all personal messages contacting you! I tried to send a personal message but, failing that, thank you for the laugh. It's always good to have someone who confuses personal abuse with pertinent comment.

How bad were the messages you received to make you block them??

Somebody is v sad here, but seeing as I'm not the one blocking messages, I suspect it's not me! (By the way, I'm so sorry for making our earlier message exchange - months ago (!), making you feel so stupid.)

Do you see what I mean? :o

Don't know where to find one locally. Guess it's ok to display one now, I've been practicing the words "I'm from Canada eh" for the last 8 years. :D

I find that only helps me if I'm so drunk I that I think that Canadian nationalism is a virtue.

:o

Ahhh the Chanucks gotta love them. They're like a loft apartment over a really grate party.