Where Is ...

Nienke

The Dukes on the Night Bazar?

In stead of spending hours by searching through hundreds of posts to find this info, I hope you don't mind I try to make my life a bit easier so I can start tugging the dogs in bed safe and sound and then me.

Nienke

Where is Starbucks (Night Bazaar branch)?

Right across from The Dukes. :D

Chang Klan road and Loi Kroh.

It's next door to McDonalds :o

Not Opposite Starbucks :D

McDonalds is opposite Starbucks

The Duke's is opposite Hagan Daas Ice cream shop, but its difficult to see with all the night market stalls :D

Stupid reply I know ...but I am in one of those silly moods...I must be feeling better :D

Enjoy your meal there Nienke.....I think I read somewhere that UG is a big fan of their food :(

Lasagna definitely wasn't small. :o

Absolutely delicious lunch: some vegetarian appetizer, salad, lasagna and chocolate cake, creme de ... something, and apple crust pie as desert. Then coffee to keep me going.!

Edited by Nienke

Yes..go to the one directly across the old steel bridge and to your left a wee bit

Yes...and I get the impression that 'Dave Duke' himself is at that one more often. A superb pro and endlessly pleasant and patient with his countless clients, old and new.

Did y'all know that it was he who started 'America' restaurant in Thapae Rd years ago? It was taken over and steadily run down by someone else who had better be nameless. He might hit me with his handbag.

But Dave DOES know what he is doing; the value is better at the original Dukes on the river and most times parking there is no problem. And free.

Long may the Duke reign!

What the heck! Why don't you just have lunch together --- on "the Duke." have PMs gone out of style????!!!!

The one time I went to "The Duke's," and ordered, I was told, in effect, "Sorry, dearie, off tonight!" Haven't gone back.