Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my cable just broke higher.

Well done Naam indeed...............

The best Trader and Analyst on the Financial Forum and provider of Trades to everyone free of charge is now Suspended because you threw a hissy fit buddy.........

Absolute Congratulations to you.......What is with people like you eh....??

I expect as of Monday/Tuesday that you will replace his anaylsis and recommendations until he returns.....

Thank you.

No Idea. If i traded it I would still have no idea. SET tracks the DOW pretty closely from memory.

From time to time, and on a day to day basis, there is some correlation between SET and DOW, in the same way many equity markets have a positive correlation.

SET doesn't track the DOW closely though:

YTD SET is up over 20%, DOW is up less than 10%

5 Years the DOW has gone nowhere and is flat/ slightly down, whereas you'd have well over 50% profit on the SET

10 Years to Dec 2010 and the first decade of this millenium, Americans talk of it as being "a lost decade for equity investors". The DOW went nowhere. In contrast you'd have have almost quadrupled your money in the SET from Dec 2000 to Dec 2010

:)

I expect as of Monday/Tuesday that you will replace his anaylsis and recommendations until he returns...

i'm very sorry but both my dogs declined to act as substitutes.

Naam as usual posting rubbish ....blink.png

which makes more sense than the ridiculous rubbish you present by copying and pasting.

On another note, if Pablo is posting these signals for the benefit of the TV community, is it appropriate for you and he to make condescending remarks regarding questions the community might have or need additional explanation? Not everyone is older than dirt and go back to the days of the telegraph after all.

Unsubscribed.

'Cable' is one of the oldest and most venerable currency trades going back to the days when sterling was the reserve currency of the world.

Although sterling is no longer the reserve currency and the telegraph no longer used to transmit trades, all FX professional traders still use the term as a term of affection.

On the other hand, when one watches CNBC or Bloomberg it is not used all the time, just occasionally mentioned, so retail traders might be forgiven.

On another note, if Pablo is posting these signals for the benefit of the TV community, is it appropriate for you and he to make condescending remarks regarding questions the community might have or need additional explanation? Not everyone is older than dirt and go back to the days of the telegraph after all.

Unsubscribed.

'Cable' is one of the oldest and most venerable currency trades going back to the days when sterling was the reserve currency of the world.

Although sterling is no longer the reserve currency and the telegraph no longer used to transmit trades, all FX professional traders still use the term as a term of affection.

On the other hand, when one watches CNBC or Bloomberg it is not used all the time, just occasionally mentioned, so retail traders might be forgiven.

The whole issue with cable was that Naam and Keyersoz did not know that cable was the GBPUSD, which proves they have limited knowledge in real trading. If any.

Forums are full of these type of personalities, and that is the reson I won't be posting much if anything in the future.

My challenge to those two is to put their money where there mouth is and post some potential trades, with explanations why . I bet they won't post anything and will make some excuse.

Trading is purely about positive results, P/L.

snapback.pngPaulo1, on 2012-08-14 05:29:24, said:

AUDCHF, Daily signal

Sell Limit 1.02780 stop 1.0365 target 1 is 1.0000 and 9965.

Sell was triggered at 1.02780 last night

Here are the updated results from all trades posted prior any moves .

2012-08-14 05:29:24

AUDCHF, Daily signal

Sell Limit 1.02780 stop 1.0365 target 1 is 1.0000 and 9965.

Pips profit from this position in the market are +370

AUDCHF add at 1.0182/1.0203 on a retrace and have sell stops at 1.01218. Entry was triggered at 1.0182.(was 1.0182) still open as above. +270

S&P 500 is approaching the high of 1422.40 area. Looking to sell near that number. Sell limit 1422.23 current price 1410.20 1418.90

AUDUSD sell rallies 1.0486 area. 3 * ENTRY 1ST @ 1.0486 = +110 2ND ENTRY @ 1.05359 + 158 3rd at 1.05145 +151

AUDCAD sell 1.04100 target around 9980, Entry was as posted +85

USDCAD watching buy zone 9879 stop 9854, Trend is still down and could move to 9800. Entry 1 was stopped - 23 2nd entry 9888 + 30

EURUSD 5min signal chart , Buy on a close above 1.2350, just closed above as i was typing and am long at 1.2353 stop 1.2339 , Closed at stop Profit 179 pips

Looking at cable this week it could break higher , watching 1.5770 area, a close above that would signal an advance to around 1.5900. And thats exactly what happened

Cable produces 143 pips profit.

Gold long from 1642.88 , Closed 1662.30

Silver long from 29.13 Closed 30.65 32 resistance.

Total amount of pips since 14/08/12 to 29/08/12 is 1773 (updated)

Oil, Gold, silver and the S&p trades not included in total pips.

Monday 27th August 12. AUD broke channel TL and now is a confirmed sell, selling rallies is the order of the day with a long term target 6 months is 97.00/92.00

I have removed more posts from this topic.

If you two can't work out how to communicate civilly with each other without baiting, flaming and hysterics, please use the ignore function, or tempt fate with mods handing out posting restrictions.

Up to you, both.

I have removed more posts from this topic.

If you two can't work out how to communicate civilly with each other without baiting, flaming and hysterics, please use the ignore function, or tempt fate with mods handing out posting restrictions.

Up to you, both.

I agree 100%.

This is a thread about trading and trade signals. If you are not interested in either, you are on the wrong thread.

Thank you Soundman

I expect as of Monday/Tuesday that you will replace his anaylsis and recommendations until he returns...

i'm very sorry but both my dogs declined to act as substitutes.

Suspect that they are Poodles......

EURUSD , the date to mark is Sep 12th, German Constitutional Court decision on the ESM and partimentary elections in the Netherlands.

The 'Troika' is expected to return to Athens early september. The verdict of the Troika's review will be crucial in determinging whether Greece will received the next tranche of aid.

AUD futures.

Speculators who are long is at one of the highest levels ever and if they suspect the run is over. (i do) they'll dump the AUD and will see a 2 to 3 cent move dowm in a matter of days.

The AUDCHF trade posted as well as the other AUDs sell have all produced great returns. Example is AUDCHF now holds 450 pips profit.

Sweet stuff indeed.........

I jumped into GBP/USD long of your earlier suggestion with a target of 1.63+.............

Locked in 85 pips to date but with breathing space in trade to advance it................

Lynas Australia just got its temp operating license and went from less than 60c to 84c in a day

a long way to go and those interested in rare earths should see the value here of this separation plant in Malaysia

look for ASX LYC

i have held this stock for years DYOR

The AUDCHF trade posted as well as the other AUDs sell have all produced great returns. Example is AUDCHF now holds 450 pips profit.

I jumped into GBP/USD long of your earlier suggestion with a target of 1.63+.............

Locked in 85 pips to date but with breathing space in trade to advance it................

Thats awersome Chivas, (good you decided to take the GBPUSD trade and not the Cable Trade)cheesy.gif . It closed last night at 1.6000. I added long from 5750. All good.

Edited by Paulo1

Lynas Australia just got its temp operating license and went from less than 60c to 84c in a day

a long way to go and those interested in rare earths should see the value here of this separation plant in Malaysia

look for ASX LYC

i have held this stock for years DYOR

Just working on some ASX cheapies.. Like to find some under .04 and buy 500,000 to 1m shares in the ones i like and just let them do their thing. Ther key is to look for ones that have been consolidating for some time, but have good fundamentals, management etc. Like SIR which i hold from .057. I know LYC also, had a nice break thursday. Tech stock to buy around .03 is SMN.

Edited by Paulo1

Watching 6145 zone , present stop is 5956. locking in 200 pips profit . Also hold 300 pips on the AUD long. plus have a few other cracker trades running. Have not posted entries as i don't have the time to argue points.

Watching 6145 zone , present stop is 5956. locking in 200 pips profit . Also hold 300 pips on the AUD long. plus have a few other cracker trades running. Have not posted entries as i don't have the time to argue points.

Am still in the trade (thanks indeed) at 1.6080 (trailing stop) and currently at 1.6110 as I type.........

Am still in the trade (thanks indeed) at 1.6080 (trailing stop) and currently at 1.6110 as I type.........

1.6136 to 1.6170 have a confluence of weekly trendline and a 61.8 fib, so this area needs watching. FOMC tonight so that may show direction.

very interesting to watch these trades.. thanks Paulo1 for taking the time to post.

Alot has changed since Big Ben approved QE3. Can see the s&p500 heading towards 1600, and the dax trade is off until we see 7600 zone. I don't believe the market has fully understood this new cash injection., one thing is for certain Gold is becoming more of an asset than cash, especially if you own USD. American government is printing like mad. Anyone holding USD, get some physical gold. if not 2013 sometime, maybe after US elections the USD is going to get hammered, could take up to 2014.

AUDJPY is a buy. 81.70, keep in mind the 4hr candle close at 81.98 and the high of 82.18 need to be cleared. if not cleared watch 81.50 for entry.

Chivas, hold that cable or (gbpusd) trade. revised to 6500. Each zone broken is a step towards upper targets..

very interesting to watch these trades.. thanks Paulo1 for taking the time to post.

Alot has changed since Big Ben approved QE3. Can see the s&p500 heading towards 1600, and the dax trade is off until we see 7600 zone. I don't believe the market has fully understood this new cash injection., one thing is for certain Gold is becoming more of an asset than cash, especially if you own USD. American government is printing like mad. Anyone holding USD, get some physical gold. if not 2013 sometime, maybe after US elections the USD is going to get hammered, could take up to 2014.

AUDJPY is a buy. 81.70, keep in mind the 4hr candle close at 81.98 and the high of 82.18 need to be cleared. if not cleared watch 81.50 for entry.

Chivas, hold that cable or (gbpusd) trade. revised to 6500. Each zone broken is a step towards upper targets..

One thing I will agree with you re the market not having fully swallowed all the points. This happened when the Fed first introduced the twist. It took some time before was fully comprehended and the market melted upwards. Now to disagree. It is not the 'printing' of the money (actually money supply isn't affected much), it is the circulation of the money and it is this which has been the difficult bit. I am always inclined to want to get into a currency when it is getting hammered and out when the going is good. And then there is 'event' risk. So the question eg is do I want to buy the AUD at over $1.05? For me no, but i do know someone who is convinced that it is going to $1.20 so he's on your side.

i do know someone who is convinced that it is going to $1.20 so he's on your side. No , I am on no side, just hope to be on the right side.

I am long AY plus 80

[3:39:11 PM] paulo: Added to audjpy long from daily signal. 81.99

Edited by Paulo1

One thing I will agree with you re the market not having fully swallowed all the points. This happened when the Fed first introduced the twist. It took some time before was fully comprehended and the market melted upwards. Now to disagree. It is not the 'printing' of the money (actually money supply isn't affected much), it is the circulation of the money and it is this which has been the difficult bit. I am always inclined to want to get into a currency when it is getting hammered and out when the going is good. And then there is 'event' risk. So the question eg is do I want to buy the AUD at over $1.05? For me no, but i do know someone who is convinced that it is going to $1.20 so he's on your side.

Not here to argue. If you are a trader place some signals with reasons why. I don't care if you are right or wrong, its about learning.

Still holding Cable Paulo........

I owe you a bottle of Bolly for that one........!!clap2.gif

Might give a bit back this week, with resistance at 1.6260 and 6300. If thet get cleared on dollar weakness should head to 6500..

Could also be worth looking to sell on a failed top at the above numbers. Sell at 1.6250 stop 1.6326. and the target be around 5920 ish.

Keep an eye on all Yen crosses , some important zone were broken.

USDJPY weekly set-up, buying at 77.63 stop 76.94 , lower trendline confluence with weekly hammer low. First target if triggered 79.66, Key support layer is 75.50 to 76.20, And once that zone is broken when the USD is worth less than toilet paper it will tank to 60.

AUDUSD. Counter Trend sell limit at 1.05755 stop 1.06290 and sell stop at 1.0521 Stop 1.0580

GBPJPY watching 125.50/126.18 and to buy. and 127.35 will add pending Price Action (pa)

Plenty of good setups across a multiple of currencies.