Max Length Of Stay

60+30+60+30. Not quite sure but I think you cannot extend the 30 days extension. If so, then the 14 days (2 x 7 days) is not too overoptimistic.

However, as you have to enter the second time before a certain date, deduct the number of days between the issue and the first entry from the 180 days.

The most you could hope for is a one time 7 day extension at the end of 2nd entry. If you have a tourist visa with a 90 day use by date 7 days at the end of 1st entry would put you over the 90 days.

If you are just trying to get the extra time for some reason it would be better to make a border run and get a 30 day exempt entry at the end of the 2nd entry.

Edited by ubonjoe

What is possible maximum length of stay with a double entry tourist visa? 60+30, 60+30+14?

as most have said, your right, but, that 14 days isnt on the list, unless you get very lucky for some bhat i mean reason.

the question you ask is

What is possible maximum length of stay with a double entry tourist visa? which in itselfe can be taken a few ways, but if you were saying at this moment in time can you keep coming and going on a tourist visa if done correctly well i would say yes.

if that is the case read some of this below, it may help.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Vientiane-La...sa-t158561.html

if your trying to find out technically to a deff date, for a flight or somthing your about right like most say, but -14 days

good look

chris