Two-man Street-fight Over Bamboo Tattoos In South Pattaya.

kurgen

In the early hours of Thursday Morning, Pattaya Police were called to a fight in progress outside a motorbike repair shop in Soi 17, South Pattaya. Two men were fighting each other and had both sustained injuries including stab wounds.

The men appeared to be fighting because of tattoos the two men were showing off to each other.

The incident began when the two men, who were part of a larger group, went drinking together. Khun Tirashai aged 23 lifted his shirt and showed-off traditional Buddhist Bamboo Tattoos on his body which he claimed would protect him from shootings or stabbings.

The other man, Khun Gitisak of the same age, then lifted his shirt to show-off his tattoos which he claimed would offer him the same protection. This soon led to a physical altercation where both men stabbed, punched and kicked each other to test out who had the better protection.

Both men came off with injuries and were later arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station where they were charged with criminal damage and fighting in a public place.

Pattaya One News

they should be ashamed of themselves, pretending to be Englismen :D:o

The men appeared to be fighting because of tattoos the two men were showing off to each other.

:D priceless, you couldn’t make that up ... what next? maybe two tattooed people fighting over political tattoos? imagine it:

'yo man, look at this tattoo of mine, it's Sondhi', says one

'sh_t man, mine is bigger than yours, it's Thaksin', say the other

:o

Why couldn't this story be about 2 sexy girls discovering they each have a Heart tattoo with their favourite kwai's name (Tom/Dick/Harry or whatever) in it, and then proceed to have a sexy jello wrestling match to prove whose kwai is more generous gullible than the others ? :o

So what happens now that these lunk-heads have discovered that neither of their tattoos protects them ? Do they go back to whatever temple and ask for a refund ? Sue the temple in a civil suit ? Pay a monk more to add some "extra special" protection to what they already have (that obviously didn't work) ?

That reminds me. I have a lucky piece of string that is guaranteed to protect me from falling meteorites, alien invasions and pygmy elves. At first I though it was just some piece of thread that had fallen on the floor, but the guy who sold it to me for $1,000 (US) swore it was a magic string, and I believe him.

After all, if he was trying to rip me off he would have told me the "special" price was only $999 and if I buy now I would also get a magical piece of lint that would protect me from the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Darth Vader and that sexy but evil female robot from Terminator 3 !

If he had of told me that, I would have known it was a rip off, because a magical piece of lint that provides that kind of protection is worth $1,000 by itself !

(almost forgot - :D :D :D )

In the early hours of Thursday Morning, Pattaya Police were called to a fight in progress outside a motorbike repair shop in Soi 17, South Pattaya. Two men were fighting each other and had both sustained injuries including stab wounds.

The incident began when the two men, who were part of a larger group, went drinking together. Khun Tirashai aged 23 lifted his shirt and showed-off traditional Buddhist Bamboo Tattoos on his body which he claimed would protect him from shootings or stabbings.

The other man, Khun Gitisak of the same age, then lifted his shirt to show-off his tattoos which he claimed would offer him the same protection. This soon led to a physical altercation where both men stabbed, punched and kicked each other to test out who had the better protection.

Both men came off with injuries and were later arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station where they were charged with criminal damage and fighting in a public place.

Pattaya One News

they should be ashamed of themselves, pretending to be Englismen :D:o

When will the Thais finally come to their senses and stop believing this superstitious bullshit like, I've got a religious tattoo and now I'm invinvible. It's so pathetic!!!!!!! Sometimes I feel like I'd love to put a fricking bullet in his knee cap just to make a point.

Edited by pacovl46

A note to the detractors; the tattoos obviously do work! They stabbed, punched and kicked each other to buggery but they are still alive. Had firearms been at hand, they would have completed the test.

The thing is, nobody here bothers to get the quintessential 'lao khao doesn't <deleted> me up' tattoo thus rendering the much over-rated 'I am bulletproof and invincible' tattoos totally useless.

These tattoos should be mandatory for expats, along with ones that protect you from necklace snatches, time-share touts, crooked baht bus drivers and defective escalators or "frisky" airport security personnel. :o

While in reality they may not work, many of the locals believe they do, and thus you may be less likely to be a victim of a crime. When confronted, simply expose the tattoo and bingo ! Situation resolved ! :D

(Note: Do not get the "Protection from Frisky Airport Security Personnel" tattoo on your butt. Chances are it may not be done correctly, and send the entirely wrong message to aforementioned security types) :D

(Note: Do not get the "Protection from Frisky Airport Security Personnel" tattoo on your butt. Chances are it may not be done correctly, and send the entirely wrong message to aforementioned security types) :o

Aha! A perfect time for the friskee to advise the frisker, "I will give you 5 minutes to stop that!"

tattoo, 2000 baht.

getting drunk and using knifes and bamboo sticks for beating and stabbing each other, 1400 baht.

arrested by local police, 1000 baht

night out with friends... "priceless"

for everything else there's MasterCard

tattoo, 2000 baht.

getting drunk and using knifes and bamboo sticks for beating and stabbing each other, 1400 baht.

arrested by local police, 1000 baht

night out with friends... "priceless"

for everything else there's MasterCard

Shame no pic, like the Iranians pointing at the ladyboys who robbed them, never dreaming that it would be plastered all over the internet :o