What Does Age Have To Do With It

budsc

how old are you really  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok didn't seen this one, haven't posted much but a lot of my post had to with shall we say older folks concerns, so got to thinking that maybe most of you guys and girls are about the age of my son :o

please be truthful, just wanting to see if I will find some old farts like me next spring or will be visiting with a lot of young folks.

keep on fishin

bud

4 more days and past the 50 mark. With a few bike wrecks, the Army, and picking up too many transmissions and installing them by hand, I sometimes feel like a 100. Overall though, Im ok and don't worry too much. Knees hurt the most but still love to ride motorcycles. Gotta get some fishing gear to take up more of my time instead of living on my computer. The misses swears I love it more than her. :o

4 more days and past the 50 mark. With a few bike wrecks, the Army, and picking up too many transmissions and installing them by hand, I sometimes feel like a 100. Overall though, Im ok and don't worry too much. Knees hurt the most but still love to ride motorcycles. Gotta get some fishing gear to take up more of my time instead of living on my computer. The misses swears I love it more than her. :o

Kris, I used to always say I had three wives.... One Mia Luang, two Mia Noi's named Honda :D

59 here. 60 in January. The only times I really feel any different than at 24 is when I look in the mirror. I try to avoid doing that  :D

I know guys of 50 who are 'old' and I think it is mainly to 'attitude' and worrying about the fact that age is creeping up on them...

I have $30,000 in the bank and maybe another $25,000 in assets, car, jewelry etc. No house, property or business. People ask me what I will do in 5 years when I retire. My answer is, "First I have to live that long, then I will think about it."

The main thing is to not worry about 'anything' and don't give a rats arrse what other people think of you. Live for today, because today is all you got.  :o

I'm 65 and I like the way you look at life, just like I do.

59 here. 60 in January. The only times I really feel any different than at 24 is when I look in the mirror. I try to avoid doing that  :D

I know guys of 50 who are 'old' and I think it is mainly to 'attitude' and worrying about the fact that age is creeping up on them...

I have $30,000 in the bank and maybe another $25,000 in assets, car, jewelry etc. No house, property or business. People ask me what I will do in 5 years when I retire. My answer is, "First I have to live that long, then I will think about it."

The main thing is to not worry about 'anything' and don't give a rats arrse what other people think of you. Live for today, because today is all you got.  :o

i can understand you do not want to look in the mirror :D

btw ....as i am getting older my girls are getting younger :D

oh did i say i was <50 and look like richard gere :D

I'm an old fart. However, I feel a h*ll of a lot younger here in Asia than I ever did in Europe. I even look young and handsome - how can 10,000 Pattaya bar girls all be wrong? :D:D:D

"I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now"

BTW, 56 on NYE. I'll expect everyone here to celebrate with me. :o

As i slowly prepare for the final move to LOS and read the happy words and feelings of the many farangs who have made there homes in Thailand

I can always see hope at the end of the tunnell.

50and a bit but really feel 30 still trying to do the things i did when i was 30. Going back over new year for a month again of total peace and happyness.

Thanks guys, guess this gives me an idea should be in LOS by march, will be lost somewhere in Isaan(probably Ban Khoski - between Chaiyaphum and Bua Yai).

Hope to see some of you around KK or possibly Udon.

Keep on fishin

bud

• 2 weeks later...