Who Is The Least Offensive Poster On Thaivisa?

garro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious. Who do you think is the least offensive poster on TV. What I mean by this is who posts regularly but never becomes involved in the usual bickering. Is there anyone like this here. I know it's not me :D

Amongst the men: Peace Blondie; he's a most kind human being, peaceful and intelligent. Standing side-by-side are probably Jai Dee and Old Croc. But let me think of a few others to join that exclusive club :D

Oh...I almost forget: The good Dr. Pat_Pong of course; he's never bickering just posting a few one-liners; and George of course...he NEVER bickers :D

Amongst the Ladies: Sheryl and BambinA go side by side although the latter is studying now in The Netherlands and doesn't post that much anymore, but there are a few other Ladies who are not involved in bickering, like SBK, Boo and Donna; argumentative yes but bickering no.

Ah well, I suppose the majority of TV members are nice people, aren't they ? :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Just curious. Who do you think is the least offensive poster on TV. What I mean by this is who posts regularly but never becomes involved in the usual bickering. Is there anyone like this here. I know it's not me :D

Quite like Guesthouse, Peace Blondie and love Gary A. Guest says it as he see it, eloquent poster who appears quite 'savvy' doesnt seem to upset too many people. Peace is just a very lovely person, always sees both sides of the coin, hope I can meet him one day. I just love Gary A. Lives the life he chose and appears to be very happy.... Good for you Gary, long may it continue. Great reading all the stuff, some very intelligent posters here ..... along with quite a few 'dicks' but that's only a female opinion so :o what would I know???? :D

I think this member is pretty good (though a little "wordy" at times): Not Too Offensive Most Of The Time ! :D

Are you trying to beat RJT?? :D

Ssshhhhh ! I wouldn't try anything sneaky like that, or making false offers of nud_e pics like another poster, just to raise my profile "views" ! :o

(I was actually surprised no one else had already tried something like that in this thread) ! :D

This guy is pretty sneaky too: Sneaky Buggar

PeaceBlondie comes to mind. Someone mentioned Bendix, he's an interesting poster but I don't think he would be up for least offensive.

Jing, I would vote for you. Why? Because you had/have the guts to speak your mind.

To all those that infer offence (as such) but never utter an offensive word...gutless!

Again, this concept of offence has nothing to do with the perceived offender. Actually, I'd like to turn this whole thread around & ask "Who is most likely to decide to be an offended poster on TV?"

This is the most idiotic suck-up butt sniffing thread I have ever seen.

EDIT:"ever"

I actually agree with you :o .

BTW, "butts" are about cigarettes, guns & jokes. If I dare suggest, "This is the most idiotic, suck-up, bum sniffing thread I have ever seen."

Looks like I will be promoted to the "offensive" category for sure....& loving it!!!

I actually agree with you :o .

BTW, "butts" are about cigarettes, guns & jokes. If I dare suggest, "This is the most idiotic, suck-up, bum sniffing thread I have ever seen."

Looks like I will be promoted to the "offensive" category for sure....& loving it!!!

shut up.

PeaceBlondie comes to mind. Someone mentioned Bendix, he's an interesting poster but I don't think he would be up for least offensive.

Jing, I would vote for you. Why? Because you had/have the guts to speak your mind.

To all those that infer offence (as such) but never utter an offensive word...gutless!

Again, this concept of offence has nothing to do with the perceived offender. Actually, I'd like to turn this whole thread around & ask "Who is most likely to decide to be an offended poster on TV?"

well, you know when you first log in in to thaivisa.com, you go to new posts, then you scroll down to what interests you, then you see that, X, the one you know that its been closed.

well you gotta admit that its gonna be one of them subjects that are 50/50 and the person who has closed that thread has been mentioned on HERE!

that makes me not even look at what they wrote as i think of em stright away as a traffic warden / school teacher type of person, say one thing, do another, very little time for them.

bendix, well, he has got an eye for football.

one other guy or gal on here banned me for 72 hours a long time ago, i know he was bang out of order, he knows it also, i wish him the best of luck in his life, as for him being the "Least Offensive Poster On Thaivisa" no!!!

why is it someone with the least going on in life loves to have a go at someone???

anyways, lopuri, ya got to give him a medal, he knows his stuff, maestro, bangs em in on quite, love to see berties posts but he also aint on much more, i personally think with a view to who is "Least Offensive Poster On Thaivisa" it would be more, but getting pm's off moderateors should be banned (as i prob am) if its fair why not post it, to pm it, a so called bollocking, is one sided and bang out of order, and you and i and everyone knows ya cant have your say, thats why i always copy and passte everyone of em!

so who ever wins, ya deserve it and it wiil (should be) someone whom everyone likes! (i hope)

chris

bye then!

I didn't know it was a competition. Strewth, if I did know this, I'd decide to be the nastiest person in the whole dam_n forum. At least I would be assured of a "first place". Of course, the trick is doing so without being banned.

Can someone tell me that if I increase my use of smiley faces, will that improve my "image"? Blast!!! I forgot! "Image" is what doesn't count in Thailand...does it?

I actually agree with you :D .

shut up.

:o:D :D ...you won't make it for the title :D

LaoPo