Who Is The Least Offensive Poster On Thaivisa?

garro

The Gent, but havent heard from him lately,

Posting rights suspended as the Gent

i think bambina (is she around still?)

Abroad studying at present, but still around occasionally

Moss

I'm rather surprised you didn't nominate me Moss !!... you know i never get involved in anything contentious.. :o

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the most idiotic suck-up butt sniffing thread I have ever seen.

EDIT:"ever"

I actually agree with you :o .

[/size][/size]

shut up.

my vote is for RakJungTorlae. A kind man, magnanimous. A gentle spirit who soars above pettyness of Thaivisa and is an ethereal plane unto himself. And his posts...the word "post" does not do his brilliant prose justice...pure poetry. Combining the delicate subtleties of Emily Dickinson, with the cutting edged blade of Mickey Spillane. RakJungTorlae...he is not a man, but a god!!! Go forth RJT, spread your words of wisdom to the neophytes of Thaivisa!

My favourite is Guesthouse always on the money

Guesthouse? Guesthouse? Least offensive? Doesn't bicker? That's mental!

I only have to see his avatar sometimes to make my blood boil.

He is a great poster though, but least offensive? My arse!

GH; I think you are great really. :o

My favourite is Guesthouse always on the money

Guesthouse? Guesthouse? Least offensive? Doesn't bicker? That's mental!

I only have to see his avatar sometimes to make my blood boil.

He is a great poster though, but least offensive? My arse!

GH; I think you are great really. :o

GH would get the prize of the most pertinent poster on TV, not least offensive. That prize would have to go to Lopburi3 by a country mile. Wouldn't say boo to a goose and has the patience of a saint. :D

we all miss the spin kick guy,whats his name ?????

Interesting remark, considering he had been banned a considerable length of time before your current ID joined thaivisa... :o

Seems I recall a time on thaivisa when the multi-ID'ers were much more careful about posting dead giveaway references, but alas, that's fallen by the wayside.

As for the least offensive, ovenman is always even-handed... probably has more posts and longevity without ever having a deleted post that I'm aware of.

Edited by sriracha john

we all miss the spin kick guy,whats his name ?????

Interesting remark, considering he had been banned a considerable length of time before your current ID joined thaivisa... :o

Seems I recall a time on thaivisa when the multi-ID'ers were much more careful about posting dead giveaway references, but alas, that's fallen by the wayside.

As for the least offensive, ovenman is always even-handed... probably has more posts and longevity without ever having a deleted post that I'm aware of.

i do sit with a few friends who were members a long time before me.

Very easy.

It's Suegha.

Was wondering if anyone would mention him. :o

I agree. Suegha is one of the kindest, sweetest, members around. Always trying to be supportive and considerate despite the odds. Big teddybear (well tigerbear..er..yeh..something like that).

Edit: Oops Migs just came to mind too. I dont recall ever seeing her get mad, even when someone is making derogatory or cliched comments about Thai people she responds with dignity. As long as you feed her chocolate though...I suspect she will turn nasty if she doesnt get her chocolate supply on time.

Edited by eek

Very easy.

It's Suegha.

Was wondering if anyone would mention him. :D

I agree. Suegha is one of the kindest, sweetest, members around. Always trying to be supportive and considerate despite the odds. Big teddybear (well tigerbear..er..yeh..something like that).

Edit: Oops Migs just came to mind too. I dont recall ever seeing her get mad, even when someone is making derogatory or cliched comments about Thai people she responds with dignity. As long as you feed her chocolate though...I suspect she will turn nasty if she doesnt get her chocolate supply on time.

I agree about Migsy, except when her team loses, which seems to be rather normal these days..sans last night :o

Oops Migs just came to mind too. I dont recall ever seeing her get mad, even when someone is making derogatory or cliched comments about Thai people she responds with dignity. As long as you feed her chocolate though...I suspect she will turn nasty if she doesnt get her chocolate supply on time.

You got a point there. I mean, Migs puts up with me. Patience of a saint.

I Agree. Sorry girro, I mean garro :o

Don't worry. There will be another thread moaning and whining about Thailand arriving shortly :D

I Agree. Sorry girro, I mean garro :o

Don't worry. There will be another thread moaning and whining about Thailand arriving shortly :D

Oh joy! should I remove my rose colored glasses now? :D

my vote is for RakJungTorlae. A kind man, magnanimous. A gentle spirit who soars above pettyness of Thaivisa and is an ethereal plane unto himself. And his posts...the word "post" does not do his brilliant prose justice...pure poetry. Combining the delicate subtleties of Emily Dickinson, with the cutting edged blade of Mickey Spillane. RakJungTorlae...he is not a man, but a god!!! Go forth RJT, spread your words of wisdom to the neophytes of Thaivisa!

:o

:D

1 beer I,m everybody’s, 2 beers I’m somebody’s 3 beers I’m no body’s, 4 beers.~~ errr.. I don’t really have a point here so.. Continue :o

:D:D