Welcome to the philippines

Rinrada

The Philppines if is a wonderful place to retire for many reasons.  

First is.......>>>> you might want to consider

Retiring Early While You Are Still Alive!

And many can retire early, while they are still young when they thought before that retiring was impossible because they could not afford to retire. How much money do you need to retire in the Philippines? >>>>

Visa Options

There are a number of visa options for retirees. One program that should be changed, in my opinion, is offered by the Philippine Retirement Authority.....

Some retire on a tourist visa. That sounds strange, but is easily done. It costs $20 per month to stay on a tourist visa. The other requirement is that .....

Good interesting and informative site,

I have a friend who is married to a Philippina and has just bought a piece of land north of La Onion,San Fernando on the Beach and they are in the process of building a house,including bedroom for yours truly (and a fish and chip shop by the main road...??) -Why Not?

Lots of good restaurants,Pubs and a Go Go,shops,churches and US V.o.F.W.Clubs.

Last time I was up there I got nipped (rater than bitten)by a dog and heard later that the dog is now mad ????

http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/

:cool:

BIT MORE INFO-

1 US Dollar = 55.36000 Philippine Peso

1 British Pound = 87.23629 Philippine Peso..

Koala Lodge offers 1st Class accommodation at budget prices. Click here for more details .....

Check the room rates and compare.

My friend the mad dog lives next door????

Travel Services

Beeline Travel Services is based within Kokomos Business & Internet Center on Fields Ave in Angeles City, Philippines. Click Here

Some of the best Scuba Diving in the World is in the Philippines. Whether you are an experienced diver or want to learn, Ocean Deep are the people to see. Click here.

Visit Finnegan's Restaurant & Irish Pub for fine dining in Bauang, La Union. Click here.Returned Philippino /Americian who opened a Paddy Pub......Begorra

http://www.finnegans.com.ph/

Relax and unwind at a top quality beachside Resort on the beautiful Zambales coast. Click Here.

For Information for on the Zambalas Coast area , click here.

Another  top quality beachside Resort on the beautiful Zambales coast, north of Iba. For details, click here.

Need some help with your Computer ?? Contact the experts at  Corbel Computer Systems. They are located here in Bauang, La Union. Click here

Looking to buy land in the La Union area ?? A rare opportunity to buy a fully titled lot in an exclusive Hilltop Subdivision in Bauang is now available. Click here

MORE SITES TO BE ADDED SOON ....…

If you would like to link to this site please email [email protected]

Home | Our Rooms | Our Facilities | Room Rates | How To Get There

Stiletto's Nightclub | Related Sites & Links | Online Reservation | Email us

I have been told that the local aiport will be expanding and maybe 1 day even offer direct flights from Bangers...mai pen

:o  :cool:  :laugh: