Nakhon Premium Beer By San Miguel

Ratsima

Here I am stuck in the US because of airport closures in LOS.

So, I went out for lunch at a Thai food restaurant here in LA. I was surprised to see them offering Nakhon Premium Beer, "Imported from Thailand" and brewed by San Miguel in Sakhon Nakhon, I think.

I'd never seen it before.

It was just OK, but that's a matter of taste.

Anyone seen it elsewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!

I was just checking the news on the new Nakhon beer just recently being distributed.

My cousin (owner) of the label is already distributing to various Thai restaurants, bars, and specialty stores such as Bevmo and Trader Joe's.

If you guys will be around the LA area for the Thai New Year, we will be distributing our beer on Hollywood and Vine. The Hollywood strip is usually closed down for this event.

I'll post down the address as the event looms closer.

I'll also be happy to answer any questions regarding the beer and where it is being served and distributed.

If anything, try it out! We'd like to get feedback from the community and public.

--Enjoy

AceNspades

Marketing Coordinator

How come it's not distributed in Thailand?

Ratsima, that's a good questions.

Since Nakhon beer is just in it's early stages, we only have a small dedicated team to service the greater Los Angeles area. We would like to distribute to other areas and countries but right now, it's not logistically possible provided our small staff.

On April 5th, along the Hollywood walk of fame, we are celebrating Thai New Year. Please stop by our booth for a quick drink or to say hi.

Thanks!

Hey AceNspades, I was cruising the internet looking for exotic beers. Weird as it sounds, i enjoy trying different flavors other than the normal stuff like Corona, Budweiser, and even Samual Adams. I was with my girl in Los Angeles near the Beverly Hills mall and the Cedars Sinai hospital when we decided to grab a quick bite at a local Thai restaurant. Low and behold they were servering Nakhon beer there! It's actually quite good! It is not watered down or leave an aftertaste. It's smooth, refreshing, yet bold. My girl is not a beer fan but after having Nakhon beer she's been looking for stores that sell it.

That Thai restaurant is our favorite place now even if it's to get Nakhon beer!

We will stop by during the Thai New Year!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

P.S. i was talking to one of the workers at the Thai restaurant and they mentioned that the label was family owned instead of having one person own it. Is that true?

Edited by Get2DaChappa