Exterior House Washing Service?

As any home owner in Thailand knows the exterior gets a hammering by the weather and after 2 year or so even the best quality paint finish starts to look cosmetically scruffy.

The paint itself as far as adhesion goes is fine (no peeling). However the surface has become increasingly stained.

Repainting is not required, but a good scrub with suitable detergent and jet wash would do the trick.

Therefore, I was wondering if any of you guys have used (and can recommend) or know of such a 'House Washing Service' in or around Bangkok?

If you have used such a service, what sort of price did they charge you for sprucing up your abode?

Cheers,

I thought about setting up this kind of business a few years ago.

Did lots of market research, and some testing and gave up on it.

The problem is that the paint used is generally of very poor quality. On 4 different buildings, our pressure washer ripped off most of the paint. (Yes, we tried it on the different settings!)

I thought it was a fantastic idea to start out with, but then figures that the Thais wouldn't pay for washing, when they can get their local handyman to give the place a new coat of paint for about 1,000THB.

If you do come across such a company, do inform us.