Another Great Man

toopeekaa 1

It makes for a very warm spot in the heart of all true feeling people to see such devotion and rememberance for the great man Mr. Burns...

For good hearted people to get together annually, for two hundred years just to pay homage to the great one, is truly inspiring. And the format of proper speakers, as well as the traditional bill of fare, ummmm haggus ...... Enough to bring to bring tears to ones eyes....

With thoughts of keeping this feeling alive and perhaps, just perhaps, finding a group to honour another great and equally well known individual, I would like to suggest another group be established to annually honour one so deserving, so unappreciated, so unheralded.

I would like to set up the First annual "Remember Junior Samples Banquet".

Of course its not necessary to say who Junior Samples was and how much he brought into this world. Every place I go I seem to hear people quoting his great words, [all 4 of them] time and time again... brings tears to ones eyes again....

At the banquet there would be a starter of "Pre -stuffed Chittlins" a delicacy not that far removed from haggus.....

and in honour of the Chubby Cheeked Rascal himself, the main course could be "Apple Stuffed Hog Jowls" one ear half folded , as if in half mast to further honour the great one.

The entrance procession would be led in by a pair of down-home twin 14 year old girls, pregnent of course and wearing Bib Overalls and a dew rag, carrying the large platter of Hog Jowls, and slew-footing along to the dulcet tones of Grandpa Jones playing "She'll be Comin aroun de Mountain"

I can see it all now, however I would like others out there to contribute their thoughts and ideas so we can make for another fine, fine expat annual roast.

Come on now send those cards and letters in [emails & posts] with all yaw'lls idees.

Yaw'll come & see us heyah

:o