First Commercial Flight Lands At Suvarnabhumi After Siege Ends

sabaijai

First commercial flight lands at Suvarnabhumi after siege end

Thai Airways International's Flight TG2109 became the first commercial flight to land at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport Wednesday afternoon after the People's Alliance for Democracy ended its demonstration there.

The flight from Phuket landed at 2:10 pm.

This is again a prove that the PAD demonstrators where no terrorists again.

Its unbelievable that an occupied airport by thousands of demonstrators who where camping there for a week caused not any damaged and can be re-opend in not yet 48 hours.

I can only congrutaled those demonstrators with their discipline.

Its unbelievable that an occupied airport by thousands of demonstrators who where camping there for a week caused not any damaged and can be re-opend in not yet 48 hours.

What??

Keep smokin the weed mate.... :o

Ah, but, it is a Thai Airways flight and maybe they are under some pressure 'fly the flag' and make some news headlines so people believe the airport is up and running. When other countries flights start to arrive in numbers then we will know the airport is truly open.

I made 2 phone calls to Thai people in Thailand today and they are already convinced everything is OK and the problems are over. Seems the news they watch and hear is not the same as we get :o

j

Ah, but, it is a Thai Airways flight and maybe they are under some pressure 'fly the flag' and make some news headlines so people believe the airport is up and running. When other countries flights start to arrive in numbers then we will know the airport is truly open.

I made 2 phone calls to Thai people in Thailand today and they are already convinced everything is OK and the problems are over. Seems the news they watch and hear is not the same as we get :D

Hey all

Spent the day going around travel agents here in UK - all the high street travel agents and internet agents (wisemiser, opodo etc) are happy to accept bookings into BKK after the 5th december although prices have rocketed. My £447 return on 27th november was cancelled, and now the flights are between £558 (jet air) to £661 (gulf) to silly £778 at thomas cook. (at least what i have found today has been!)

Crossing my fingers that they are right!

Hope this helps someone :o

Let's not forget that PAD led by Sondhi (a convicted criminal) and his cohorts would never have gotten this far without the help and support from the corrupt elite and scheming generals. PAD had organised the airports take over for weeks, had squads of hoodlums, armed with batons, metal spikes and hand-guns who man the barricades and hunt down intruders.

_45263943_6745e341-7137-4a9c-8970-02d88dc2e9b4.jpg

As soon as the airport was taken over, their logistic arm sprung into action. They supplied everybody with water, blankets, food and medicines. One could even have his/her mobile recharged, cleaners brought in to sweep floors. They have their own TV station, ASTV that broadcasts propaganda. So this is a well organised, well funded criminal movement with the sole scope to rob the ordinary Thais of their electorate mandate and re-establish old order. Unfortunately for them the pandora box has been opened, it will not close again. Million of ordinary people have tasted the power to elect someone (albeit more corrupt than anybody else) who did something for them.

What??

Keep smokin the weed mate.... :D

Word!! :o

So tell me me.....is this one of these "peaceful protesters" that some of you monkeys keep telling me about? And don't give me any rollocks about 'there to protect the women'. If this guy had a set he wouldnt have a mask on.

Not sure if you're and bunch of 'PAD Muppets' or 'MAD Puppets'....then again you could just as easily be 'PAD Puppets' or 'MAD Muppets'.

Suggest your opinions are gathered from further afield than the end of your nose in future.

Now I'm off to vote for something, loose the vote and then cry and throw a tantrum!

Aiii ! :o

Edited by Lockstock

Yeah, well it's unbelievable they managed to strand 300.000 tourists and cost the country billions of lost income without being smoked out of the occupied places :o

PBAir--

PBair is happy to announce the flights to Danang (DAD) in Vietnam will resume as of Saturday December 6, 2008.

Flights to and from Danang will be operating ex Hua Hin (HHQ) – Passengers will be transported from Bangkok to and from Hua Hin by van.

Check-in point for passengers to Danang is at the Ariston Hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 22. Kindly note that transportation to and from Hua Hin takes approximately 2 ? to 3 hours.

However PBair regrets to have to inform that flights to domestic destinations

LPT, NNT, KOP, SNO, ROI and BFV still cannot start operation until further notice.

Why do they need to run their international service from Hua Hin? Hopefully their domestic service won't be a casualty and will resume soon.

I made 2 phone calls to Thai people in Thailand today and they are already convinced everything is OK and the problems are over. Seems the news they watch and hear is not the same as we get

Absolutely, need to rely on web boards and news feeds from overseas to get the full story.

Eh, comrades..!!

:o

Let's not forget that PAD led by Sondhi (a convicted criminal) and his cohorts would never have gotten this far without the help and support from the corrupt elite and scheming generals. PAD had organised the airports take over for weeks, had squads of hoodlums, armed with batons, metal spikes and hand-guns who man the barricades and hunt down intruders.

As soon as the airport was taken over, their logistic arm sprung into action. They supplied everybody with water, blankets, food and medicines. One could even have his/her mobile recharged, cleaners brought in to sweep floors. They have their own TV station, ASTV that broadcasts propaganda. So this is a well organised, well funded criminal movement with the sole scope to rob the ordinary Thais of their electorate mandate and re-establish old order. Unfortunately for them the pandora box has been opened, it will not close again. Million of ordinary people have tasted the power to elect someone (albeit more corrupt than anybody else) who did something for them.

I couldn't agree more!! :o

Yeah well done ........... great discipline

Damage to Government House estimated at Bt125 million