Fancy A Social?

Spee

Would be interested in meeting TV-Forum-ites to socialize and put some names and faces to the handles and avatars.

Short notice ... but for those in southern UK ... anyone up for some beer and Thai food in London this weekend? Saturday perhaps?

Or in LoS, will have a day free in a busy travel schedule up the village and back. Sunday Jan8th in BKK. Could meet anywhere along Suhkumvit.

Anyone up for a get-together in either location?

Feel free to PM or reply here.

Cheers!

Spee

A number of members have expressed a wish to meet me, which is unsurprising as I'm witty, intelligent, knowledgeable & rather wealthy. I will be in the LoS at the beginning of January, if anyone would care to contact me.

Jesus! but you're in a good mood tonight, thanks, you've cheered me up after a crappy day.

I'll have a pint with you Joe. :o

a field trip to RandomChances crib? cool!!! Confirm the dates and transportations. And can we have a rodeo session as well? :D

btw, BigJohnBKK - saw your website i guess you'll need some adjustments on the lower end text ( white on white and red). And maybe you wanna choose a slightly wider buttons for your links or downsize the text a tiny bit. This is just a suggestion, i don't mean to offend. Good effort though.

Explorer :o

Spee, if you are traveling up to pitchit, feel free to pop in if you want. I'm not far off your route if you are going up by car.

Cheers RC

RC you live nr joe (strawberry) have you met him yet?

I met him in SYD on Wed. Good bloke. :D

No idea, who is Joe, where does he live and where is SYD :o

Apart from that clear as day :D

Or in LoS, will have a day free in a busy travel schedule up the village and back. Sunday Jan8th in BKK. Could meet anywhere along Suhkumvit.

Sukhumvit Road runds the whole way to Cambo in Trat province!!!

Just to avoid that you miss each other on Sukhumvit,

Saturday Jan 8, or Sun Jan 9?

Sukhumvit Road runds the whole way to Cambo in Trat province!!!

I think I did say Suhkumvit in BKK.

Just to avoid that you miss each other on Sukhumvit,

Saturday Jan 8, or Sun Jan 9?

Yeah that was a typo, I meant Sunday the 9th.