Democrats To Form New Coalition Government

jdinasia

I find it amusing to read the comments of the foreign "experts" on Thai Politics in this forum. So amused that I registered just to write this...

Tell me:

1. How long have you stayed here?

2. How much do you really now about Thai politicians and political system?

3. Who do you know?

4. Do you know what's going on both in front and behind the scenes?

5. How much do you know about the Thai people and culture?

If you don't have a proper answer to these questions, I'd highly recommend you to put some gloves on before even thinking about writing a single entry about Thai Politics again. I am what many call an "Insider" with friends and family on both camps. At least I know what I am writing about. Do you?

I am politically neutral, but I cant stand people supporting a convict on the run no matter how much it will hurt this country. I cannot stand it when the people supporting him do not know how many problems he and his puppets has created this country. You people need to wake up!

I've never seen such a diverse and heated topic like this. Such activity in forums like here and Bangkok Post has never been that high.

Sorry, had to let it go...

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veera said the general told the parties' representatives that he received an order from someone.
"But what was important, there was a request from a senior military person who referred to a person who cannot be refused.

awww.... c'mon..... where are the obligatory and ubiquitous.... " First initial is an "S" " comments in these stories????

Edited by sriracha john

.........edited.....

Not even with his huge amounts of money it is possible to bribe corrupt politicians in his government. As even they feel the wind of change.

Of course he can still make problems but the Newins and Banharns are leaving the sinking ship.

Wait and see, don't think he has given up - in for the time being, maybe, but han;t given up for sure.. would you let 2 Bill. US$ just let go...?

and those "defectors", specially those 2, barnharn after his emotional reaction on the dissolution of his party... make my suspicion rising like the morning sun!

It's long from over, long way till there might be time for celebrations!

Who has come just recently back, who is wheeling and dealing behind the curtains? She hasn't come back to knit woolen socks... and bake some cookies!

Come on lads, any comments of this nature towards her are uncalled for, you know she,s only home to see her sick mother :D

LFSI

marshbags :D:o

You mean she's only here to see her Sick "Mother of all Thai Governments" :D

" but too many on the other side viewed Thaksin's money as their prime motivating factor'..I read it as now the 'too many' are changing sides caused they can get more from the other side :D ..Dems , a clean party in Thailand, you really have a sense of humor :D:D:P

It is without doubt the cleanest party in Thailand.....

Actually it is the only party in thailand. All the others are just projects to get money/power without any ideology

best friends with the PAD cult of terror, best friends of the Juntas camouflage "democracy" and now best friends with Newin & friends.... clean as a dark corner on suk&vomit road.

call them loser, baby.

I would call someone who was premier, many people thought premier for 20 years, and rich who is now a divorced criminal on the run a looser.

Not even with his huge amounts of money it is possible to bribe corrupt politicians in his government. As even they feel the wind of change.

Of course he can still make problems but the Newins and Banharns are leaving the sinking ship.

Dear oh dear. Enjoy your victory but please stop distorting reality. You see h90, Taksin was the winds of change, the Democrats are the winds of conservatism, supporting a rich elite to keep their snouts in the trough and keeping the peasants in their place. Taksin being the wind of change is why is was ousted in a coup. Was he corrupt, no doubt, treated evenly by the courts, probably not. And of couse his mob meant a different gaggle of snouts in the public trough, can't have that.

I don't start the rumours, but it has been suggested the defectors were paid huge amounts to do so. Being Thailand, I don't really care about that, as both sides do it. But, please, lets not claim that it wasn't possible to bribe anyone. :D:wai::o Who do you imagine defected out of some sort of conviction? You break me up.

I also hope the Democrats get their act together, because their track record and greed for power at any cost is abysmal. Will they learn? It has all gotten too out of hand.

I find it amusing to read the comments of the foreign "experts" on Thai Politics in this forum. So amused that I registered just to write this...

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

If you don't have a proper answer to these questions, I'd highly recommend you to put some gloves on before even thinking about writing a single entry about Thai Politics again. I am what many call an "Insider" with friends and family on both camps. At least I know what I am writing about. Do you?

I am politically neutral, but I cant stand people supporting a convict on the run no matter how much it will hurt this country. I cannot stand it when the people supporting him do not know how many problems he and his puppets has created this country. You people need to wake up!

I've never seen such a diverse and heated topic like this. Such activity in forums like here and Bangkok Post has never been that high.

hel_l of a second posting.

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

I'm sure you missed a question regarding the length of a particular part of the human anatomy - it wouldn't look out of place there amyhow.

Army spokesman says politicians consulted Anupong on power alignment

BANGKOK: -- Army spokesman Col Sansern Kaewkamnerd admitted Sunday that several politicians consulted Army chief Gen Anupong Paochinda about political power alignment but the Army chief was not behind the decisions of smaller parties to switch allegiance to the Democrat Party.

Sansern said Anupong told him that several groups of politicians called him Friday night.

Sansern said Anupong told the politicians that he could not give any advice because he is a permanent official and cannot provide any deep consultation about politics.

However, Anupong told the politicians that he has a hope lie an ordinary people that politicians should have learnt a lesson from what happened, the spokesman siad.

Anupong also affirmed his stand that political problems must be solved with political measures, Sansern said.

-- The Nation 2008-12-07

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

Perhaps try answering the questions yourself first.

Just wondering why discussion and arguments make you feel uncomfortable; if you know so much then why not make a contribution?

Everyone is entitled to their point of view, it's called political participation or would it make you feel better if everyone just turned a blind eye.

pic_9.jpg

PTP Deputy Leader Prodprasop Suraswadee (with rifles)

sunnee-1.jpg

PTP Secretary-General Sunee Luaengvijit

Prompong.jpgspd_2007112920430_b.jpg

PTP Spokesman and former actor Prompong Nopparit

Puea Thai Party Leader: new PM may be non-party member

Puea Thai Party Leader disclosed the Party's stance of selecting a new prime minister who did not have to be a Party member, insisting Potjaman Damaphong's return to the country did not have anything to do with the forming of the new administration.

Members of Phuea Thai Party (PTP), established to accept former MPs of the now-defunct People Power Party (PPP), today selected 13 Party executives led by Yongyuth Vichaidit as the new Party Leader. Panpree Mahitthanukorn, Prodprasop Suraswadee, and Thanawat Wasinsungvorn were selected as Deputy Leaders.

Sunee Luaengvijit was the Party’s Secretary-General and Prompong Nopparit as the Party’s Spokesman.

Yongyuth said his Party has adhered to democracy under the monarchy as head of state as well as clung to justice for the country’s peacefulness.

He also said the Party’s urgent mission was to form the new elected government. It would choose a qualified person to be new premier without having to be the party's member.

Regarding the arrival of former Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat and his wife, Yaowapa, at the Party's headquarters today, Yongyuth said the former country's leader came to give moral support to the Party's members. He also insisted his party's urgent move for a new government's formation had nothing to do with Potjaman’s return to the country.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Sunee, the Party’s Secretary-General, said 198 MPs of now-defunct PPP have joined PTP. Eight more MPs were expected to join the Party on Monday (December 8).

- ThaiNews / 2008-12-07

Edited by sriracha john

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was a "Heated Topic" more like "Contructive Criticism" of the past and present. I for one hope that the New Government whoever, from whatever, trys to get this country back on it's feet after months of political in fighting. So lets hope for the future for 2009 But some how I doubt it as most Thai politicians don't know themselves. Maybe in couple of years if all is quiet on the Thai Front. :o

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

if you know so much, you are welcome to share your knowledge.

that is the way it goes.

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

Funny how we could all see the emboldened comment coming from a mile away.

"Convict on the run" might be one way of looking at it.

Just as

"Stitched up over a fairly piddling set of offenses by a corrupt and got-at judiciary that turns a blindeye to the misdemeanours of the PAD"

is another.

Personally I think hamstringing the airport is worse than cooking-show rule breaks, but this judiicary is positively Indonesian in its modus operandi.

All things happening now is just a part of a big plot that people like you would never understand. I cant go into details with the risk of exposing myself too much.

It is pretty obvious from your 'insider" posts that you are either Agent Maxwell Smart or Inspector Jacques Clouseau. Which is it? :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Army spokesman says politicians consulted Anupong on power alignment

BANGKOK: -- Army spokesman Col Sansern Kaewkamnerd admitted Sunday that several politicians consulted Army chief Gen Anupong Paochinda about political power alignment but the Army chief was not behind the decisions of smaller parties to switch allegiance to the Democrat Party.

Sansern said Anupong told him that several groups of politicians called him Friday night.

Sansern said Anupong told the politicians that he could not give any advice because he is a permanent official and cannot provide any deep consultation about politics.

However, Anupong told the politicians that he has a hope lie an ordinary people that politicians should have learnt a lesson from what happened, the spokesman siad.

Anupong also affirmed his stand that political problems must be solved with political measures, Sansern said.

-- The Nation 2008-12-07

Timeline:

Terrorist organization overruns airports and Army refuses to do anything about it. Democrats come out to support Terrorist Organization.

Court previously appointed by Army Junta which overthrew elected government in a military coup, rule to dissolve said political party who was previously over thrown and then reelected in democratic elections.

Army convinces (pays) other political parties to join with Democrats.

Democracy, Thai style.

Let the re-education begin!

Edited by dave9988

If I knew behind the scenes of Thai politics I wouldn't be posting here.

Actually I doubt ANYONE fully knows the whole "behind the scenes" movement, who has the whole picture. There are too many players and they don't report to each other.

PTP has 198 MPs who applied for membership. How many MPs does Praharan have? I think they are still short of majority, but Democrats claim of 260 is also mathematically impossible unless they've got Snoh on board and some PTP members willing to jump ship already, which will not be a surprise.

I am what many call an "Insider" with friends and family on both camps. At least I know what I am writing about. Do you?

I am politically neutral, but I cant stand people supporting a convict on the run no matter how much it will hurt this country.

Blah, blah, blah. You mean that Thailand's notoriously corrupt courts could not have been paid to railroad a figure who is so unpopular with the ruling elite right now? There is no possibility that he is innocent?

You know nothing! :o

Your uneducated and childish reply just proves my point. Anyway, just to reply your post,

2. Do you mean the same court who approved the bail and let him get out of the country before fleeing?

3. Do you even remotely think that he is innocent?

4. Do you mean the same court that his lawyers tried to give a 2M THB bribe and got caught? If he is innocent, why try to bribe then?

I agree though that a lot of motion has been put to take out the former regime and it's head. But I believe it is for the best of this country's long term plan. All things happening now is just a part of a big plot that people like you would never understand. I cant go into details with the risk of exposing myself too much. Just dont want the people at this forum be misled. Obviously, you are.

I think you have already done a pretty good job that.

1947300303_0a1317b472.jpg

"So, we, in the name of red-shirted people, would like to call this as a coup in disguise," Veera said.

Trash talk all you like, but just try and take the airports, redcoats, and see what happens!

Double standard?

You bethca!

Exactly. I would love for them to do it. I think they will have the international community firmly on their side. It will show the world Abhisit's and the Army's true colors.

Timeline:

Terrorist organization overruns airports and Army refuses to do anything about it. Democrats come out to support Terrorist Organization.

Court previously appointed by Army Junta which overthrew elected government in a military coup, rule to dissolve said political party who was previously over thrown and then reelected in democratic elections.

Democracy, Thai style.

Can you tell us which court was appointed by the Army Junta?

They didn't appoint any courts or judges.---> nonsense what you wrote.

the constitution is very clear on the vote buying and the evidence was clear, every court would have done the same.

And as the court ruled that political party was NOT reelected in democratic elections, they were reelected with (re) vote buying.

The army has top-secret money they can use to buy political parties????????

If the army has top-secret money, nobody knows about, they wouldn't give it to Newin they would share it between themself.

I am what many call an "Insider" with friends and family on both camps. At least I know what I am writing about. Do you?

I am politically neutral, but I cant stand people supporting a convict on the run no matter how much it will hurt this country.

Blah, blah, blah. You mean that Thailand's notoriously corrupt courts could not have been paid to railroad a figure who is so unpopular with the ruling elite right now? There is no possibility that he is innocent?

You know nothing! :o

Your uneducated and childish reply just proves my point. Anyway, just to reply your post,

2. Do you mean the same court who approved the bail and let him get out of the country before fleeing?

3. Do you even remotely think that he is innocent?

4. Do you mean the same court that his lawyers tried to give a 2M THB bribe and got caught? If he is innocent, why try to bribe then?

I agree though that a lot of motion has been put to take out the former regime and it's head. But I believe it is for the best of this country's long term plan. All things happening now is just a part of a big plot that people like you would never understand. I cant go into details with the risk of exposing myself too much. Just dont want the people at this forum be misled. Obviously, you are.

I think you have already done a pretty good job that.

1947300303_0a1317b472.jpg

Good Reply to this jerk. Should we call this jerk "Blowhard Elitest"? Where is he inthe 30% or the 7o%? His pharmaceutical enhanced rant seems to be only to pump his ego up.

Everyone should be outraged by an someome who is so protective of his identify when making ourrageous claims of "insider knowledge". Sounds very much like a grammar school prankster not anyone attempting to make a meaningful contribution to their country.

Before I respond, aren't you the poster who said that the photographs of the man beaten and shot by PAD guards and found naked and unconscious in a klong by the airport were by your definition"photo shopped"?...

Thus giving your level of delusion, I see very little motive to discuss this matter with you. But here you go

----

The People Power party has reason to feel uneasy with the line-up of the new Constitution Court bench, which will elect its president today.

The nine charter judges are all adversaries of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. With high-profile cases awaiting its rulings, the court can shake the stability of the coalition government led by Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej.

The nine judges are: Jarun Pukditanakul, Wasant Soypisut, Supoj Kaimook, Chat Chalaworn, Anurak Mapraneet, Boonsong Kulbuppha, Chalermphol Ek-uru, Udomsak Nitimontri and Charoon Inthajarn.

Mr Jarun is a former justice permanent secretary, Mr Wasant is former senior judge of the Appeals Court and Mr Chat is a former chief judge at the Supreme Court and ex-secretary-general of the Judiciary Commission.

These three have emerged as the strongest contenders to lead the court.

The names of the judges and the new president will be submitted to Senate Speaker Prasopsuk Boondej who will forward it for royal endorsement.

The new court bench is expected to begin work at the end of the month or early next month.

Mr Jarun is well known as a strong opponent of Mr Thaksin, while Mr Wasant was a defence witness in a libel suit filed by some former Constitution Court judges against Mr Thaksin's bitter enemy Prasong Soonsiri, who wrote an article criticising the judges who ruled in favour of the former prime minister in the asset concealment case. The article was published in Naew Na on Aug 28, 2001. Sqn-Ldr Prasong was cleared of the libel charge.

Judge Supoj is known to have close ties with Winai Phattiyakul, former secretary-general of the now disbanded Council for National Security (CNS), which ousted the Thaksin government in 2006. He and Gen Winai were both members of Class 41 at the National Defence College. Judge Boonsong is regarded as a close associate of the CNS. The judge was assigned by the coup-makers to screen the writers of the 2007 constitution.

The other members of the new charter court bench are also far from sympathetic to the Samak government.

But they will consider hot-potato cases that the government, which largely comprises remnants of the Thaksin administration, does not want them to touch.

Second, Jakrapob has stated that "the wife of a senior military officer of distributing leaflets attacking him", but we have no names. About Politics names her:

First Army commander Prayut Chan-ocha has been under stress since the nasty side of politics finally caught up with him.

Lt-Gen Prayut is thought to be one of the few people with the might to stage a military revolt.

After all, he commands vast resources, manpower that could be mobilised promptly to defuse a crisis if and when such situation should arise.

But a source said the commander is not comfortable that his name has cropped up as a possible coup engineer, although the fact remains that he was among those behind the 2006 overthrow of the Thaksin government.

The heat being heaped on Lt-Gen Prayut is also spilling over to his wife, Naraporn, an associate professor of English at Chulalongkorn University.

Mrs Naraporn found herself in the hot seat after translating statements PM's Office Minister Jakrapob Penkair made in English at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Thailand (FCCT) last year. Copies of the translation were released to chiefs of military units.

Mr Jakrapob reportedly attacked "the wife of a certain senior military officer in charge of the translation". He said the translation contained inaccuracies leading to readers misunderstanding what he actually said at the FCCT.

Mr Jakrapob had spoken at length on the topic "Democracy and the Patronage System of Thailand".

The minister has tried to rebut accusations he took a swipe at the monarchy in his speech. He is expected to finish his own translation of the transcript today and has vowed to compare it closely against any translation which came out earlier.

His translation will be also be distributed to the military as a direct challenge to the version made available to the unit chiefs.

Mrs Naraporn is unfazed by the criticism of her translation. With a string of credentials behind her she holds important positions in education fields, including deputy director of management and planning at Chulalongkorn University's Language Institute, and deputy chairwoman of the Klai Kangwon long-distance learning via satellite project.

Still, Mrs Naraporn has been the target of malicious rumours circulated on the internet by anti-coup activists, who have questioned her motives in making the translation.

Her husband is seen as a hard-headed top-level officer with aspirations for the army commander-in-chief's job in the future.

His current "stardom" is proving to be a liability rather than an asset, especially when a coup d' etat cannot be ruled out and he is in a position to play the role of game-changer.

Furthermore, Lt-Gen Prayut is a member of the royal guard and has served Her Majesty the Queen closely for some years.

Like all soldiers, he pledged an oath of allegiance to protect the monarchy with his life.

The source said Lt-Gen Prayut had never been drawn into the political quagmire. Those close to him insist the First Army chief harbours no desire to stage a coup and that he jointly directed the Sept 19 coup under orders from his superiors.

"Tu [Lt-Gen Prayut's nickname] is very stressed right now. He has never felt so much pressure from within the army and from the wider political spectrum.

"He's lost weight as a result and friends are giving him moral support," the source said.

The source said Lt-Gen Prayut is willing to make whatever sacrifices necessary to protect the monarchy.

Edited by dave9988

"So, we, in the name of red-shirted people, would like to call this as a coup in disguise," Veera said.

Trash talk all you like, but just try and take the airports, redcoats, and see what happens!

Double standard?

You bethca!

Exactly. I would love for them to do it. I think they will have the international community firmly on their side. It will show the world Abhisit's and the Army's true colors.

It's probably a bit harsh to throw Abhisit in with the others, but rather he has shown his weakness as a leader and willingness to go against democratic principles and morals (I don't feel comfortable using this easily manipulated word) to further his political ambitions. He has sided with a group who've promised to put him in power - but what has he promised in return?

His actions before, during and after the coup are shameful. He sold his soul, and in doing so he threw away his perceived 'cleanliness'.

I might be wrong and offering him too much credit. Perhaps he is just another currupt and power crazed Thai politician willing to do anything to get to the top. Let's hope not, he said naively. :o

Q. how can an opposition party form a (coalition) government WITHOUT an electorate mandate? :o

1 The PPP did NOT have the most votes, but due to the election system got the most seats.

2 A coalition government combines votes to get a majority, and thus the "mandate" to govern.

3 Please explain what in your eyes means a electoral mandate? The right to do anything you want? The right to ignore a very big part of the electorate that did not vote for you? The right to steal the country blind?

Timeline:

Democracy, Thai style.

Can you tell us which court was appointed by the Army Junta?

They didn't appoint any courts or judges.---> nonsense what you wrote.

the constitution is very clear on the vote buying and the evidence was clear, every court would have done the same.

And as the court ruled that political party was NOT reelected in democratic elections, they were reelected with (re) vote buying.

The army has top-secret money they can use to buy political parties????????

If the army has top-secret money, nobody knows about, they wouldn't give it to Newin they would share it between themself.

Oh pleaseee H90, when will it stop?

MrT was corrupt to the nth degree, same as the rest of 'em. He got too big for his boots and, with no regard for democratic process, he was kicked out by the army (and their group), the constitution was changed, laws were changed, judges were appointed, deals were made and Thaksin was set up. He was dirty as hel_l anyway (deserved to be put away by the courts for no end of corruption, but they can't do it the correct way cause they'd all be guilty too!), but they felt the need to set him up in some elaborate pretence to taking back power for the good of the people - read their people, the equally corrupt so and so's...

It has been decided that the Dems will be put in power, that's that. No democracy. No fairness. No will of the people. Just one corrupt group showing strength over another corrupt group. We'll just have to hope that:-

1) The dems will do something new; care about and govern for the populous. (No chance actually. If Abhisit tried then he'd be booted out too.)

2) We don't get huge civil unrest in the process.

Jasreeve, if you abhore ALL politicians so much, find yourself some better part of the forum, you are not being paid to post here, so why suffer? Afaik all other regular posters find some sort of inspiration here, on both sides, and everyone in between, too. That's what keeps us going.

If I thought the situation was so hopeless I wouldn't be bothered to hang around here.

Escape the captivity of your negativity (Prison Break, Season 4).

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

With a user name like Termsak, and by your good handle on English,I'd have to guess you're an educated Thai.

Let me ask you, if you were at a dinner table with several people discussing a topic, would you stand and hush everyone up because you thought you had more experience with that topic, and therefore you were the only one qualified to have an opinion on it?

Your note and your questions are quite vague.

I counter your pompous attitude by saying, there are all sorts of folks who post on ThaiVisa, some I agree with, some I don't. Thus far, I haven't found anyone who can predict the frazzled meanderings of Thai politics - either within ThaiVisa or elsewhere. However, some ThaiVisaites appear to have quite broad knowledge of the warped intricacies of big shot Thai politicos. Every so-called 'expert' was a neophyte at some point. ThaiVisa gives everyone a chance to sound-off. Incidentally, I've heard 'expert' defined as: "a drop of water which was formerly under pressure - and has now expired." (ex-spurt .....get it?)

PAD may be several things, but they're not a terrorist organization by any stretch. If you want to get a whiff of terrorists, hang out in Baghdad or somewhere where there's gunpowder in the air and blood in the sand. The closest Bangkok has come to terrorism lately, has been the slithering cowards who propel bombs at the PAD.

Edited by brahmburgers

Jasreeve, if you abhore ALL politicians so much, find yourself some better part of the forum, you are not being paid to post here, so why suffer? Afaik all other regular posters find some sort of inspiration here, on both sides, and everyone in between, too. That's what keeps us going.

If I thought the situation was so hopeless I wouldn't be bothered to hang around here.

Escape the captivity of your negativity (Prison Break, Season 4).

I certainly have no respect for politicians who would rather graft away (both for money and power) rather than honour their position and work for the benefit of society.

I used to be pro Dems, very much wishing that their leader would set a fine example and take this country (the one I've lived in for the last seven years) forward. I still, just about, cling to that thread of hope.

Being a foolish ideologist who actually believes in democracy, one person one vote, the will of the majority, a better future for the next generations, and having seen so many millions of people in the First World benefit from that very basis, I have a vested interest in its (or something similar and appropriate for a developing Asian country) establishment here. When people who are both paid to do so, and, some would say, morally bound; i.e. politicians, go about ruining this future, denying 60,000,000 people their chances and their rights, I use my voice to say so. Do you mind?

Plus, do you really believe that you are the voice of the 'forum', as suggested in your post? Why do you feel the need to attempt to silence others - that's not democracy / freedom of speech in action, is it? You last couple of sentence, are uncalled for in my humble opinion, but I'll be Thai; smile and not take offense.

Wow, this is amazing. The thread begins with a rumor that the Democrats have formed a coalition to run the next government. 178 rants and insulting counter-posts later, it appears that Mrs. Pajamas, with her ex-husbands hundreds of millions of baht, has not out-bribed the 'honorable' opposition of elections past. Amazing and crazy :o

Tell me:

3. Who do you know?

With a user name like Termsak, and by your good handle on English,I'd have to guess you're an educated Thai.

Let me ask you, if you were at a dinner table with several people discussing a topic, would you stand and hush everyone up because you thought you had more experience with that topic, and therefore you were the only one qualified to have an opinion on it?

Your note and your questions are quite vague.

I counter your pompous attitude by saying, there are all sorts of folks who post on ThaiVisa, some I agree with, some I don't. Thus far, I haven't found anyone who can predict the frazzled meanderings of Thai politics - either within ThaiVisa or elsewhere. However, some ThaiVisaites appear to have quite broad knowledge of the warped intricacies of big shot Thai politicos. Every so-called 'expert' was a neophyte at some point. ThaiVisa gives everyone a chance to sound-off. Incidentally, I've heard 'expert' defined as: "a drop of water which was formerly under pressure - and has now expired." (ex-spurt .....get it?)

PAD may be several things, but they're not a terrorist organization by any stretch. If you want to get a whiff of terrorists, hang out in Baghdad or somewhere where there's gunpowder in the air and blood in the sand. The closest Bangkok has come to terrorism lately, has been the slithering cowards who propel bombs at the PAD.

no with that username, that english and that second posting, he is a farang troll.