Where Can I Buy Pre-grown Lawn Grass?

JerryO

i am trying to find some lawn grass already grown, maybe about one square meter;

is there any garden store that sells this, already grown in pattaya area?

Also does anyone sell grass seeds in the pataya area?

thanks You!

There are a few places around I brought ours on the road to Sattahip may be a little cheaper than Pattaya

i am trying to find some lawn grass already grown, maybe about one square meter;

thanks You!

There are a few places around I brought ours on the road to Sattahip may be a little cheaper than Pattaya

thanks for that fast reply; "on the road to Sattahip"; shoudln't be any problem at all finding it ;

:o

thanks You!

thanks for that fast reply; "on the road to Sattahip"; shoudln't be any problem at all finding it ;

:D

hahaha..........theres a market that sells trees ,plants and has grass too at the big market on sukhumvit rd next to mini siam,i think its only on sat and sun ,the rest of the week it sells same as other markets....food and tat :o

thanks You!

The shop is actually in Bang Sare 2 kilometers (roughly) from the 1st gray overpass(walking bridge above street)

There is a 7-11 across the street if you need another landmark. from the overpass go the 2 kilo's & you will see a small nursery & then a bigger one. They will have rolls of sod outside. 10 baht a 1/2 a meter x 1 meter for the Malaysian(for shadier areas) & 15 baht 1/2 x 1 meter for the nippon (or the equivalent) for 100% direct sunlight. They can order the rolls from Issan in 1x1 meter lengths for 20 baht Malaysian or 30 for the Nippon(actually its an equivalent.) Good stuff. There will be another nursery across the street, but they don't carry sod.

I also heard Tesco lotus had some a while back-Or around Tesco Lotus.

Cheers

Edited by Beardog

thanks You!

The shop is actually in Bang Sare 2 kilometers (roughly) from the 1st gray overpass(walking bridge above street)

There is a 7-11 across the street if you need another landmark. from the overpass go the 2 kilo's & you will see a small nursery & then a bigger one. They will have rolls of sod outside. 10 baht a 1/2 a meter x 1 meter for the Malaysian(for shadier areas) & 15 baht 1/2 x 1 meter for the nippon (or the equivalent) for 100% direct sunlight. They can order the rolls from Issan in 1x1 meter lengths for 20 baht Malaysian or 30 for the Nippon(actually its an equivalent.) Good stuff. There will be another nursery across the street, but they don't carry sod.

I also heard Tesco lotus had some a while back-Or around Tesco Lotus.

Cheers

Correction : the shop is across the street Not the same side! Sorry

thanks You!

:D

hahaha..........theres a market that sells trees ,plants and has grass too at the big market on sukhumvit rd next to mini siam,i think its only on sat and sun ,the rest of the week it sells same as other markets....food and tat :o

I urge you to avoid that market next to Mini Siam! If you fall on the same people as we did; We were really ripped off. For about 30 m2 grass and a few plants which sell usually for 200 Baht a piece we were charged 9,000 Baht! We did not fix a price beforehand and that is a biiiiiig mistake with the Thais! The leader of the gang asked my wife if he could borrow 500 Baht when he went for the plants and since my wife had no 500 Baht she gave him 1,000. When we got the bill presented for 9,000 Baht we were so out of our orbit that we completelyt forgot to claim the 1,000 Baht back.

Since we have his phone number we called him (many times!) and asked him to return us the 1,000 Baht he always said, he's busy with a customer and would come then and then, but guess what, he never came.

Take our advice: avoid that place unless you w a n n a get ripped off! Go to the place in Bang Sarae which others suggest. Those people are honest and prices are democartic.

And: our grass has completely died. It's brown. Our house builder will revamp our garden for free when his crew has finished our house extension.

Edited by Dario