Ive Turned Into A Leering Old Man. (at 32)

So1DoG

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :D:D

Well mate, been there done that so I know how you feel. However, give it sometime. After awhile your senses numb and you learn to not even notice them.

It's a bit like quiting smoking though, far easier to quit quiting than quiting.

Suggestion, change your schedule a bit. Avoid rush hours where Uni students crowd you on the skytrain and subway. Take your lunch hour at 1pm instead of 12pm.

Get a book and don't look up as you walk around the city.

Failing that, get married - works for me. :o

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

Um, your wife is Thai, it is a bit of an insult to her...you choose the wrong woman to marry? Sure this place is full of beautiful women hopefully you will grow out of it. My wife is 53 but I'm quite happy just looking at her...she looks good.

Best of luck with your marriage.

another thread demeaning to thai girls :o:D:D

try leering at dancing girls, it freaks them out like you wouldnt believe. i think its against thai culture to leer at women in bikinis.

i, freom the west ,thought that putting hot girls on stage almost nud_e invites that kind of behavoir from its customers :D:P:wai::D

i personally try not to leer at girls on the street but its so dam_n hard not too. i hope girls understand we leer coz they are so hot. i dont leer at the cold ones....................lol.

use this.

everytime my wife catches me looking at some hot totty, I always very fast say, "is that a lady boy"? and keep looking at the same time! and my wife will then look and say "No I dont think so"

he he :o works everytime.

use this.

everytime my wife catches me looking at some hot totty, I always very fast say, "is that a lady boy"? and keep looking at the same time! and my wife will then look and say "No I dont think so"

he he :o works everytime.

Must admit I've used that tactic myself a few times. Tends to backfire when it actually is a "member" of the third sex, however.

I love looking at beautiful things be it art, a classic car, architecture or a beautiful woman. When does one become appreciation and another leering?? I look at a Ferrari and covet it, but it doesn't mean I will steal it. I look at a beautiful woman and wonder but it doesn't mean I will do anything about it.

Stop worrying and enjoy it. Or look for the thread about University uniforms!!!

Well mate, been there done that so I know how you feel. However, give it sometime. After awhile your senses numb and you learn to not even notice them.

It's a bit like quiting smoking though, far easier to quit quiting than quiting.

Suggestion, change your schedule a bit. Avoid rush hours where Uni students crowd you on the skytrain and subway. Take your lunch hour at 1pm instead of 12pm.

He already is married. Why did he bother!!!

Um, your wife is Thai, it is a bit of an insult to her...you choose the wrong woman to marry? Sure this place is full of beautiful women hopefully you will grow out of it. My wife is 53 but I'm quite happy just looking at her...she looks good.

Best of luck with your marriage.

Not an insult at all mate, im sure she looks at other guys just not as much as me looking at other girls.

dirty old man.

Why thanks it had to happen at sometime. :D

another thread demeaning to thai girls :o:D:D

try leering at dancing girls, it freaks them out like you wouldnt believe. i think its against thai culture to leer at women in bikinis.

i, freom the west ,thought that putting hot girls on stage almost nud_e invites that kind of behavoir from its customers

i personally try not to leer at girls on the street but its so dam_n hard not too. i hope girls understand we leer coz they are so hot. i dont leer at the cold ones....................lol.

Why is it demeaning to thai women? If anything its complementing them.

ps. Im not talking about leering at BGs either.

use this.

he he :D works everytime.

I will try that next time i get caught. nice one.

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty.

But don't make it too obvious... I find dark sunglasses, a long rain coat and false arms help immensely. :D

In a couple of weeks I'll be in Pattaya for the first time. From what I've heard and read, I had better not forget to bring my sunglasses :o

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty.

But don't make it too obvious... I find dark sunglasses, a long rain coat and false arms help immensely. :D

In a couple of weeks I'll be in Pattaya for the first time. From what I've heard and read, I had better not forget to bring my sunglasses :o

Pattaya ain't that hot actually, unless you like 75Kg women stuffing their faces with somtam.

Try Khon Kaen.

Cmon mate dont take this so serious, Im married and happy, Whats wrong with admiring beautiful women, But my point is there are way to many here.

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :D

Cmon mate dont take this so serious, Im married and happy, Whats wrong with admiring beautiful women, But my point is there are way to many here.

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :D

I dont know if you are bragging or whining. At least here you can have your cake and eat it too. God gave you two hands?

Stop scratching your as* and picking your nose and put them to better use.......drinking beer and changing channels.

I dont know if you are bragging or whining. At least here you can have your cake and eat it too. God gave you two hands?

Stop scratching your as* and picking your nose and put them to better use.......drinking beer and changing channels.

Neither just decided to post it for something to read for the next couple of hours as i dare not go outside as you know what will happen :o:D:D

I've heard that women have a wider field of vision than men. Something about men's hunting ability and focus versus women's multi-tasking gathering ability.

So us men are not really 'leering', we're just being focussed.

And women's wider vision allows them to look at other men without us even noticing.

Of course it also means that women can tell when men are looking at them ..... even if we're behind them!

I genuinely believe that admiring fine art is just fine, as long as you don't nick it off the wall and take it home.

Good point made - when does admiring become leering?

I think if you are respectful to the GF/wife and don't make it too obvious, there is nothing wrong with a bit of leering. However, there are lines that can be crossed... each woman has a different tolerance level I guess.

My mate's wife gets really jealous at anything glance he makes towards another member of the opposite sex. Personally, I find that attitude a bit tedious and makes her pretty insecure... I'm luckier as my missus doesn't mind me leering (and even flirting) - keeps things fresh...Unless she does it, then its bang out of order! :o

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :o

That's for damned sure, or in the States for that matter. Funny, back home a woman never gives me a second glance, here women of all ages crane their necks. My wife is often told how handsome her husband is. Trust me, I'm not.

post-53176-1228296792_thumb.jpg

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :o

That's for damned sure, or in the States for that matter. Funny, back home a woman never gives me a second glance, here women of all ages crane their necks. My wife is often told how handsome her husband is. Trust me, I'm not.

post-53176-1228296792_thumb.jpg

Horsemouth. Like it. Do you find that Thai's also tend to stare at you walking down the street?