Automobile Detailing

lannarebirth

I tried a search and couldn't find anything that specifically adressed my needs. I'm looking for an auto detailing shop. The ones I've used elsewhere would remove seats, carpets, etc and shampoo and steam clean them. Every nook and cranny would be swept, vacuumed, wiped, sometimes treated with appropriate cleaner, preservative. Airducts would be removed and cleaned. Minor scratches in plastic work would be repaired. It's a TOTAL cleanning job and when completed the car/truck should look almost new, if it wasn't a wreck to start with. Any suggestions where I can find a place that offers this deep cleaning service? Thanks.

Please do post results if you find a place - I'd be interested to know about it.

I happened to drive past a place the other day that had "detailing" on the sign, I think it's new. It was in the road that McCormick hospital is in ... keep driving out of town ... it was just a block or two before you reached the ring road on the right hand side. If I get a chance I'll call in and get details next time.

Please do post results if you find a place - I'd be interested to know about it.

I happened to drive past a place the other day that had "detailing" on the sign, I think it's new. It was in the road that McCormick hospital is in ... keep driving out of town ... it was just a block or two before you reached the ring road on the right hand side. If I get a chance I'll call in and get details next time.

I'll check it out, thanks. I know there are plenty of places that keep peoples already clean cars looking great, but that's not what I'm looking for. I've got a truck that's not too old, in good order, but I tend to abuse it. During rainy season it's in 4WD everyday and I've dragged a lot of mud and dust through it. Spilled this and that. Really needs a deep cleaning.

I've got another lead too. I'll let you know if I find something.

• 4 months later...

Try Carlack69 I think it is called, about 300m before Rimping Supermarket / Wine Connection on the road to airport if you are driving from the city.

Its close to Sunbelt International.

They did a beautiful job of my friends black Honda Civic, the polishing in particular was superb.

They offer a full detailing service - but as someone mentioned above, not sure about removing the seats.