Abhisit Vejjajiva Elected New Prime Minister Of Thailand

george

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Glad you know how Thailand has become without Khun Thaksin.

Errr. sorry it wasn't so great with him either, and he isn't exactly covering himself in a lot of glory at the moment either. BTW, where is the fugitive at the moment?

If only you could know how many Thais hate Abhisit.
As a farang, I hate Abhisit for his hypocrisy and corruption in stealing the prime minister position.

As a Thai, considering he just deprived the people of the government they had chosen, of their voting rights and therefore of their sovereignty, I guess I would go for my gun.

Probably as many as hate Thaksin :o but hardly the point here is it. It seems quite deceptive to me that this person is pretending to be Thai and yet, frankly, doesn't really appear to be by their posting style.

Why? Where do you think I should come from?

Is my English not broken enough?

It seems you are quite obsessive over this.

Not a very Thai characteristic in my experience.

All PAD leaders are Thais, eh? They started their Anti-Thaksin ASTV since 2006 and their high time protesting was since Aug until Dec last year. Not obsessive?

I never say I'm the representative of Thais and a spokeswoman for Thais.

When I say "majority of Thais", I refer to the crowd 50,000 to 90,000 reds, apparently a lot more than PAD. There are still a lot who cannot afford transportation 9 hours to come to BKK to protest against Abhisit.

Koo82, even when 90 000 who showed up at that meeting its only 1,38% of the population, by all the good will I can show, I can't call this a "majority of Thais" not even a "small minority" maybe we can call it "some people demonstrate". A good rock concert have more public. But most new sources wrote that at most 50 000 demonstrators filled the stadium that is about 0.7% of the population.

Are you somewhere related with the man of the picture?

I still find it funny that some of you keep asking whether I am Thai. How important is this? Do you think only foreigners love Khun Thaksin and Thais don't? If only you could know how many Thais hate Abhisit. I don't know who the true puppet is.

Because if you are not Thai then pretending to be Thai is called trolling and gives people the false perception that you are speaking from a Thai point of view when in fact, you are not.

Bingo!

I guess I would go for my gun.

Police rush to Privy Councilor's residence after a gunshot

The deputy national police chief conducted an investigation on a bullet shot through the roof of a privy councilor's residence at New Year's Eve while believing it is not an assassination attempt.

Privy Councilor Umpol Senanarong revealed that, on December 31st, 2008, at midnight, he heard a loud noise similar to a stone hitting the roof and that he woke up in the next morning to discover an ammunition had penetrated the roof above his living room.

- ThaiNews / 2009-01-04

If only you could know how many Thais hate Abhisit.
As a farang, I hate Abhisit for his hypocrisy and corruption in stealing the prime minister position.

As a Thai, considering he just deprived the people of the government they had chosen, of their voting rights and therefore of their sovereignty, I guess I would go for my gun.

Probably as many as hate Thaksin :D but hardly the point here is it. It seems quite deceptive to me that this person is pretending to be Thai and yet, frankly, doesn't really appear to be by their posting style.

Even the PAD rag Bangkok Post has to admit in its own poll that opponents to the gov outnumber supporters by more than 2:1 but you can go on dreaming if it pleases you. :o

(I am not allowed to post a link :D ...what a laugh this site has become !)

^A 33% approval rating is not too shabby by the standards of other countries
It is actually a 7% stating "Democrats are good to lead" and another 23% stating "No(to UDD protest), give the government some time". If that is not too shabby for you, I guess even the Junta in Myanmar is enjoying big popular support, by your standards :o

The first 2 years were run by the military guy who did not spend any day in election campaigns.

Just on a point of fact here, the military-appointed junta was in power for 15 months, not 2 years. :D

but they were able to meddle into fiscal budget for two years, raising military expenses 25% in 2006 and then another 40% in 2007 :o

So, you are a Thai? :D

She has avoided that question a number of times.

beginning with...

I've been called troll since I had a few posts.

Childish behaviour by some members as if any of us has to prove whether we are male or female, Thai or non-Thai. There is a very clear option to mention/set if one is male, female or "not set", in profile details. Any member has the option to let others know what gender they are or prefer not to do so.

Koo82 mentioned she's female and from her previous posts in several topics, including "Ladies Forum" I believe she's indeed Thai. What's the big problem and difference if she's male or female, Thai or non-Thai ? Will that change her opinions ?.....will it change yours ?

Some of you like to attack or discredit other members if they differ in opinion.... :o

How childish.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Rebirth-t208...28#entry2194828

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Has there been such a notable change just in the 5 hours since you joined? :D

Substitute joined with banned, and we'll be nearer the truth. :D

Posting style seems very familiar. :o

Koo82 mentioned she's female and from her previous posts in several topics, including "Ladies Forum" I believe she's indeed Thai. What's the big problem and difference if she's male or female, Thai or non-Thai ?

see Post #1248.

I read the post by SBK before, thank you.

So again: What's the big problem and difference if she's male or female, Thai or non-Thai ?

LaoPo

Koo82 mentioned she's female and from her previous posts in several topics, including "Ladies Forum" I believe she's indeed Thai. What's the big problem and difference if she's male or female, Thai or non-Thai ?

see Post #1248.

I read the post by SBK before, thank you.

So again: What's the big problem and difference if she's male or female, Thai or non-Thai ?

LaoPo

Are you sure you read it? The answer is right there.

So, you are a Thai? :o

Why do I have to avoid? I don't read the forums daily and don't have the luxury of posting daily so I don't see the questions.

Another reason is the forums are too popular. When I come back after a few days, I can't keep up with the reading, let alone spotting out who is asking me what.

I can tell you my measurements if you wish to know. :D

Has there been such a notable change just in the 5 hours since you joined? :D

Perhaps he was also a member in a previous life ? Or is an incredibly fast reader ? :o

So, you are a Thai? :wai:

Why do I have to avoid? I don't read the forums daily and don't have the luxury of posting daily so I don't see the questions.

Another reason is the forums are too popular. When I come back after a few days, I can't keep up with the reading, let alone spotting out who is asking me what.

I can tell you my measurements if you wish to know. :P

:D :D

I still find it funny that some of you keep asking whether I am Thai. How important is this? Do you think only foreigners love Khun Thaksin and Thais don't? If only you could know how many Thais hate Abhisit. I don't know who the true puppet is.

Because if you are not Thai then pretending to be Thai is called trolling and gives people the false perception that you are speaking from a Thai point of view when in fact, you are not.

Bingo!

I didn't know that

As Khun SJ has recommended reading post #1248, I'm replying to this.

SJ,

I'm just one of the 80,000 members (and more) in Thaivisa.com so my opinion cannot change anything.

Does anyone base on the opinions in this forum to conclude anything, to plan any projects or to submit any targets? Does anyone count how many Pro-Thaksin posters who are active here? Does anyone collect opinions in this forum to add to a statistic?

Possibly not.

If I post or I don't, I cannot change your thoughts and attitudes. Why worry if I'm Thai or non-Thai?

Edited by Koo82

The first 2 years were run by the military guy who did not spend any day in election campaigns.

Just on a point of fact here, the military-appointed junta was in power for 15 months, not 2 years. :D

but they were able to meddle into fiscal budget for two years, raising military expenses 25% in 2006 and then another 40% in 2007 :o

The other poster said Thailand was in deep &^%$ for 3 years after they kicked Khun Thaksin out. The first 2 years after Khun Thaksin has gone was what I talked about.

Koo82, even when 90 000 who showed up at that meeting its only 1,38% of the population, by all the good will I can show, I can't call this a "majority of Thais" not even a "small minority" maybe we can call it "some people demonstrate". A good rock concert have more public. But most new sources wrote that at most 50 000 demonstrators filled the stadium that is about 0.7% of the population.

Are you somewhere related with the man of the picture?

I remember when PAD started their big concert in Aug last year, they said they were majority of Thais fighting for democracy (huh?). After a few months especially after seeing the reds filling stadiums, they stopped saying so.

Don't forget that most of the reds live in rural areas, who are struggling in their daily lives and who cannot afford all the travel to Bangkok to join the protest. Otherwise no stadium can handle them.

What is the go if I know or have relation with the man in the picture?