Bugger... I Dropped A Bollock Now

We have 3 months to get it sorted anyway.

This will cause you alot of hassle and extra money, in 2 years when you go for ILR. Get her over at least before the end of Jan.

Not any more. The UKBA has finally seen sense and spouse visas are now valid for 27 months. This means that spouses can now enter the UK up to 3 months after the start of their visa and still satisfy the 24 months residency for ILR before the visa expires.

Cheers for the update on the new changes 7by7 :o

Indeed, it looks like they have seen some sence at last.

• 2 weeks later...
This is crap, even BA have flights direct on those dates, one way, for about 40k each all in so I don't believe this £1200 for two and certainly don't believe £3000 to change.

This is a fairy story. Checked as at 22:27 on 30th December

So you are calling me a liar about paying £1200 for 2 x one way tickets?? Are you mental Lol. You opened a can of worms now, I still have my confirmation e-mail from opodo which show my payment. Plus i still have my ticket stubs which i used to get home today so i can prove i used the ticket.

Oh and if you want further proof that i came home today (1st January 2009) then my connection flight to manchester (08:40 flight from BKK to Abu Dhabi, EY 407) was delayed for a 80 mins, I'm sure several people on here can confirm that too.

:o

Edited by Farside